User Image

Ah, spring! It's so close I can practically smell it! You know what it smells like? Sunshine, daisies, fresh grass, and adorable woodland critters. Well, okay, maybe not that last part. In fact I bet woodland critters probably don't smell that great. But I'm pretty excited for the season to start changing! I ain't much for the cold -- I had more than enough of that living in the frigid depths of space, thanks very much. Anyway, I just couldn't hold back my excitement anymore! I gotta find ways to celebrate spring's incipient arrival, and so I figured why not throw a fun little picnic? I mean, sure, it's still a little too nippy to have an actual one outside. But how about one here? In La Victoire! With a fun little bundle to really get you into the spring of things? 'Cause I totally did that. Let's take a look at the adorable Endeering Picnic Bundle, everyone!

User Image

User ImageDeer John: John is gentle young man eager to impress his lovely date as they welcome spring with an outdoor picnic. Includes his hair with antlers, light brown coat, knitted sweater, mid-calf pants, strapped shoes, and a monarch chrysalis necklace.

User ImageDoe-Eyed Darling: This shy girl's heart is all a-flutter on her first date... Is he really as sweet as he seems? Includes her wide-eyed gaze, soft ringlets, fawn-skin patterned coat, empire-line dress, printed leggings with legwarmers, and a single-antlered fascinator.

User ImageCorn the Squirrel: This pink little critter is so over digging for stored acorns and perfectly ready to steal someone else's lunch! Includes several cute poses and your own tail and pair of ears.

User ImageAvailable exclusively in the Endeering Picnic Bundle is Spring Court Coronation! Features everything you need for a perfect picnic celebrating the start of spring. Includes colorful outdoor decor, delicately fluttering butterflies, and beautiful pink monarch crown.

I can practically feel the sun on my fur already, guys. Spring is coming, and it's going to be totally awesome -- just like this beautiful bundle! Why not drop by La Victoire and take a look at all of its amazing contents? It'll totally add an extra spring in your step!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!