User Image

I guess it shouldn't really come as a surprise that I wanna be a winner. Who doesn't want to be on top? I mean, I'm totally confident in how awesome I am, but it'd be kind of nice if I... I don't know. Won a prize for it or something. The Sparkliest Fur Award? Best Catch Phrases from a Space Kitten Trophy? I mean, are these too much to ask? Ah, well. I guess we can't all have shelves filled with accolades, can we? I gotta find other ways to make myself feel good. And you guys too! 'Cause you know what? You're all awesome. And you deserve to feel awesome! So I've stuffed a bunch of envelopes with awards that I might have made up in a sugar-induced rush, and loaded 'em up with great prizes like these!

User Image

With the Gaia Awards, you're guaranteed to take home a fabulous prize! It could be up to 250 million gold, or even rare items like Stellar Night or Hero Manner! The best part is you get to pick which one you want: gold or items! See, that just means that my special awards are, like, a bajillion times better than anything else. I'll have the envelopes until March 3rd, 11:59 PM EST if you wanna pick one up and see what you win! As for me, well -- I guess I'll just stay behind the counter and do my thing. Wait a minute, what's this? It's a little homemade certificate. Huh, looks like Cygnus' handwriting. What's it say? ... It looks like I've won the award for "Most Annoying Star Kitten Ever, While Still Remaining Slightly Bearable To Be Around". Oh, Cygnus! You tolerate me! You really tolerate me!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!