User Image

Phew! I can't believe how much surplus we still have of Roses and Romance and Candy Hearts! I mean, the shelves are starting to thin out some, but we've still got a lot left to go and February's end is really starting to creep up on me. Since I'm lookin' to move this stock out, I'm gonna go for a big February finale! But first, a little reminder of how ridiculously awesome both these items are:

User Image

With Roses and Romance, you could win up to 250 million gold or great prizes, like Anurla's Amulet or even Rosamund's Rage! And with Candy Hearts, you get to pick a heart, and then you get to pick your prize: you can choose to receive a random valuable item such as Ribbon Candy or Kandi Kitten, or up to 250 million gold! Now, the best part? I'm going to be offering select bundles for 65% off! That's a huge discount, guys! At least, I think so. I'm not so good at this math thing. Cygnus said it was, anyway. Remember, this sale ends at 11:59 PM EST, February 28th, so I hope to see you guys in the shop soon! I seriously can't eat any more of these Candy Hearts, everyone. I think my brain will explode from all the sugar.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!