User Image

So, let's talk about Artemis! No, not the Greek goddess of hunting and all that -- she's been talked about enough, trust me. We don't need to go over her. No, I'm talkin' about everyone's favorite adorable little spirit, our Artemis! She's a plucky little gal, ain't she? Doesn't even let the whole "being undead" thing stop her from achieving her dreams. And what were those dreams? Why, to be closer to space, of course! Well, technically the sky and the moon. But I mean, we all know the real reasons behind that, right? She wanted to be like us awesome star people! Right? I mean, I assume that has to be the real reason. Why else would she wanna be that high up? Heights are awful! I can deal with them now, but they used to make me get all spacesick. Well, anyway, I'm kind of getting off topic. What I'm trying to say is I like Artemis! And so I took her signature clothes and decided to make some new versions in fashionable colors! Check it out:

User Image

Even Zombie Artemis won't hesitate when it comes to her dreams! These lovely new recolors are Mint Artemis and Starless Artemis and they're as cute as buttons, if buttons were actually cute. They're available now in La Victoire, along with Coral Artemis and the original Artemis herself! We've also got the Artemis in the Sky Bundle featuring the entire collection! They'll be in La Victoire until March 2nd, 11:59 PM EST so why not try 'em on? You never know what heights great fashion will take you to!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!