User Image

Aww, man. Can you believe February is already almost over? What jerk decided to make this month so much shorter than all the other ones? I like February! What other months have holidays that you celebrate with copious amounts of candy? ... Besides October. Oh, and I guess whichever month Easter happens to fall in. Also, I think a lot of people eat candy on Christmas? Okay, maybe that isn't the best argument for adding more days to February. But it doesn't matter! I really enjoyed this past month, and I'm gonna be sad to see it go. If nothing else, February being a celebration of romance and love really sets it apart from the rest of this year! So, to end the month with a real bang, we're bringing back Candy Hearts and Roses and Romance a final time for the year! Oh, and just in case you need a little refresher on all the great items you could score, here's a handy image!

User Image

With Roses and Romance, you could win up to 250 million gold or great prizes, like Anurla's Amulet or even Rosamund's Rage! And with Candy Hearts, you get to pick a heart, and then you get to pick your prize: you can choose to receive a random valuable item such as Ribbon Candy or Kandi Kitten, or up to 250 million gold! Can you guys feel the love? Especially with these great new bundles containing 24 Roses and Romances or 24 Candy Hearts, each of 'em being sold for a 50% discount! Can life get any sweeter? Man, I doubt it. The sale ends when the month does, so at February 28th, 11:59 PM EST. Let's finish February with a real lovefest, everyone!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!