User Image

Now, I'm sure I don't have to explain to any of you guys that Gaia has its fair share of memorable characters. Are some of them a little crazy? Weird? Not as awesome as me? The answer is yes to all of the above questions, in case you were wondering. But there is one thing I gotta give 'em props for: their fashion. These guys sure know how to dress up! Whether it's a fancy hairstyle, gorgeous makeup, or just a pair of sensible trousers, a true Gaian original always manages to make it work. Which is why I've set about creating bundles centered on specific members of Gaia's illustrious cast! Here, just take a peek at some of the stuff I've put together:

User Image

With Gaia Cast Collection II you could win a bundle filled with one of your favorite character's items! We've got some amazing classics like The Ringmaster Collection Bundle and The Mad Hatter Collection Bundle, but I've also come up with some new ones like the adorable Artemis Collection Bundle or the Wisteria Collection Bundle! When you open a Gaia Cast Collection II you never know what you're gonna get, but you can be sure it's going to be totally awesome. You can even pick up a convenient pack of four! So why not drop by La Victoire and celebrate your favorite characters with us? We'd love to see you!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!