User Image

Helllooo, everyone! Well, it certainly does look like we're truly beginning to march towards March. The march of time marches ever onwards, doesn't it? Step in time and you won't fall behind, that's what I've always said! But people always tell me that I like to march to the beat of my own drum and that I'm as crazy as a March Hare, and --

Okay, okay, I admit it: I'm out of punny sentences involving the word "march". But honestly, this amazing item is so fabulous that it really needs no introduction! Ladies and gents, please allow me to present the adorable Pandy March!

User Image

It's super cute and chic to boot! I mean, obviously I don't think it's as adorable as my own little Kitty March, but that little blushing panda is just darling! It's available now in La Victoire, and it'll be in the shop until February 28th, 11:59 PM EST or until it sells out! That's right folks, we've only got a limited number in stock. Why not march on down to La Victoire and see all the fantastic items we have available?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!