User Image

I'm a big fan of the Revolution games. I mean, that kinda goes without saying. Who doesn't love them? They're fun, they're engaging, all the crazy plots and super complicated raid encounters... Kinda wanna play some right now, actually. But, y'know, first things first. Since I enjoy the games so much, I kind of wanted to do something for them. Y'know -- a tribute or something, I guess. So I decided to take my favorite character from the game and give it my own kinda spin. Came out lookin' pretty good, if you ask me. Take a look:

User Image

Admit it. He's kind of... boss. Heh. Get it? 'Cause he's a raid boss. Man, I gotta stop spending so much time with Jet, he's clearly starting to rub off on me in the worst kind of way. Anyway, this is the Benevolent Duke of Lalune, lookin' all shiny in his silver armor. We're also going to be selling the Dukedom of Lalune Bundle that also includes Manslayer Duke of Lalune and the Tyrannical Duke of Lalune. It'll be in the shop until February 24th, 11:59 PM EST so, y'know. Drop by. We'll talk raid strategy or something.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!