User Image

Y'know, Gaians, I always wonder what would have happened to me had I not entered the illustrious business of shopkeeping. Where would I have ended up? Would I have been a prince, or a pauper? Perhaps... a little of both? Being a prince of thieves does kind of have a ring to it. Robbing from the rich to give to the poor, swinging my scimitar left and right as I go on wild adventures! Admit it: you can totally picture me doing that sort of thing, right? Except with an appropriately kitten-sized sword. I'd be so utterly adorable! And you know I'd make it look good, too! There's a precedent of fashionable thieves that I've got to maintain. Don't believe me? Just see for yourself how awesome these guys look!

User Image

Swanky, huh? I tell ya, I wouldn't mind handing my cash over to someone as dashing as that. So why not sell the whole lot in a fancy bundle? The Princes & Thieves Bundle is now fully stocked up on our shelves, and will be available until February 19th, 11:59 PM EST! Just don't go getting any funny ideas, now. It may be a bundle celebrating a life of larceny, but I'm going to be keepin' an eye out for any sticky fingers among you! Why not visit La Victoire and give it a look over? Hope to see you soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!