User Image

Everyone, I've got incredible news! I was working late one night, experimenting with some dangerously chic hairstyles, when I noticed something super strange: all the hair clippings on the floor had combined together into this weird mass, like some sort of super furry Boltron! It didn't seem to be moving or anything, so I picked it up and tried to pull all the hairs apart -- and this is where it gets weird, guys. As I split the hairs apart, I discovered another totally awesome, perfectly intact wig sitting right in the middle of it all. Oh, it was glorious! But kind of strange? I mean, it looks amazing. But how did it get there? Maybe I shouldn't have bought those off-brand wigs from Dr. Singh's lab to experiment on... Anyway, I was so confused that I trimmed another of those wigs, and another, and another, and each time the discarded hair clippings fused together! And, in the center of each and every one of them, was a super fashionable new hairstyle that I've never even seen before. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true! Here, I'll show you:

User Image

Much as I wish I could keep all these great 'dos to myself, it's only fair to share 'em with other Gaians, I think. So I've put a bunch of these hairy surprises in La Victoire! You oughta try Splitting Hairs to see what amazing new styles you might win! Who knows? It might be just the thing to complete your look! I'll be busy in Salon Durem, cutting and trimming up more of these creepy bundles of joy! Come visit me, 'kay?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!