User Image

Sigh. Well, February is here, and I'm still without a sweetheart. I've recovered somewhat from my earlier depression, however. Besides, who needs relationships? The only excitement I ever need is seeing the seal on my Advance Chance weaken, and it appears that February's Advance Chance refuses to disappoint! I can see the edges tapering off already. What enticing rewards wait inside? Oh, I can hardly stand the suspense!

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the February Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

I'm now 100% positive that some old items that have gone below a certain value have been removed. Now then, if you'll excuse -- oop, hang on, sorry! Looks like I've got a message...

kanokococoa17: ivaaaaaan, have you heard anything from rina lately??
    BuffboyIvan: No, I haven't. Why?
    kanokococoa17: oh no... that's probably not good sad brb

Huh. Strange. Well, none of my business! If you'd like to pick up an Advance Chance, they'll still be available in La Victoire for a little while longer!