User Image

Oh man, you know what has me stoked? February! Do you know how much crazy stuff goes down in February? SO MUCH. People hand each other chocolate and flowers and have fancy dinners despite the fact that it has almost nothing to do with Saint Valentine! Groundhogs make weather-related prophecies because they've apparently been studying meteorology, I guess? Also a bunch of Presidents have birthdays in February, so you know we gotta celebrate pretty hard for those rad dudes. Oh, and, ANDDDD the best part is there's apparently this gigantic football game where everybody gets together to eat tiny football-related snacks put in something called a "super bowl" that are laden with cheese and bacon. At least, that's how P.U.G. explained it to me. He also told me that the game itself is secondary to the bacon-related deliciousness, but I'm not sure he's right. Anyway, it's a pretty exciting month overall! So we're gonna have a little sale to celebrate everything February has to offer, featuring tons of awesome bundles full of great goodies! Check it out!

User Image

Lesse... We've got the February Love Bundle filled with tons of items sure to bring out your inner romantic, the February Shadow Bundle can no doubt help you predict whether we oughta expect some more cold weather or not (or you could just, I don't know, look out a window), the February President's Bundle will kit you out like political royalty, and finally the February Sunday Game Bundle has everything you need to cheer on your favorite team! We've also got the February Surprise Bundle, which gives you the chance to win any of the bundles listed above, or possibly even the super rare February Super Bundle, brimming with great, valuable items! So hey, let's kick the month off right, shall we? Visit La Victoire to check out these great bundles, as they'll be here until February 2nd, 11:59 PM EST! See you real soon, all right?

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!