User Image

Maaan, it's chilly outside lately! Why don't people make more cat-sized scarves, mittens, or caps? At least it's nice and cozy inside La Victoire, where the heat is always blasting no matter how much Cygnus complains about the electric bill. You'd think I'd be used to this kind of thing, since I come from the cold reaches of space and all that, but I was kind of hoping Gaia would be like a sunny paradise or something! But, you know, being unable to leave La Victoire because I don't wanna freeze to death outside, it does kind of give me an idea for a sale... A winter-themed one! Do you like bags? Do you like grabbing? How about grabbing bags? Because I am super into that, in case you couldn't tell. So we're gonna be offering a whole bunch of Winter's Grab Bags here at La Victoire, all themed around my least favorite season of all! Check 'em out!

User Image

We've got three different grab bags on offer, all of them pretty dang cool -- if you'll pardon the pun. Ahem! There's the Small Winter's Grab Bag, which can contain anything from the lovely Winter's Rose to the Prince of Icy Thieves, the Medium Winter's Grab Bag with slightly fancier gear, such as the adorable Dumpling the Bear or Snowy White Lass, and lastly the uber-chic Super Winter's Gift Grab Bag with great prizes such as the spectacular Queen of the Frozen North or even beautiful backwings! With amazing items like these, who cares about how totally icky and gross the weather is? We'll have these grab bags on offer until January 30th, 11:59 PM EST -- mostly because I'm hoping against hope it'll warm up by then. Stay toasty, you crazy kids!