User Image

Ahem! The following is an address from Sir Jet of Sparkleton, Duke of the Worcestershire Sauce, Lord of Biscuits! Hello, my good Gaian chums! Do you like tea? I quite like tea! Tea is pretty great! We should all drink tea! Together! Here! Mayhaps with little tiny sandwiches, which are in fact normal sized sandwiches for me, since I am a star kitten and thus am quite small. But for you they shall be most tiny! Ohohohoho! Now then, shall we commence the drinking of the tea? Everyone, dump some totally gross leaves into your boiling hot water and -- hey! Hey! Cygnus, you big lug, put me down!

Uh, guys. I feel like I ought to explain this a little. Jet's been watching a lot of that TV show "Downtown Monastery" and I think it's, like... ruined his brain. Or something. He's been doing this all weekend. Look, what we're trying to say is that we're having a little tea party here at La Victoire. And, uh -- we're celebrating that, too. With bundles. See? Take a look:

User Image

It's got kind of an Alice in Wonderland vibe to it, mostly because if we had to do an entire tea party themed around Downtown Monastery I think I'd go completely insane. And I, uh. I really don't wanna end up like Jet.

PISHPOSH, I AM IN FULL CONTROL OF MY CAPACITIES. Put me down this instant! I am a duke!

See what I mean? The bundles are pretty awesome though. We've got the Cheshire Cat Bundle, the Queen of Hearts Bundle, the Mad Hatter Bundle, and the Alice Bundle. We've also got the mysterious Drink Me Eat Me item, which can contain any of the bundles listed above, or even the super rare Unbirthday Party Pack, filled with amazing treasures you're sure to love. These bundles will be in the shop until January 29th, 11:59 PM EST. So uh, stop by, if you'd like. Have some tea. Or don't. But please come. I need help dealing with Jet. Please.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!