User Image

Strange things are afoot, Gaians. Here, look up -- see that? I’ve never seen a moon so bright before! Although its luminous beauty is certainly entrancing, I find it a little unusual that it’s so visible in the -- hang on, let me check my watch -- eeearly afternoon. I mean I’ve seen the moon during the day before, given that it’s not exactly an uncommon occurrence if one is as an avid a sky watcher as I am, but this is really beyond the pale! What could have caused such a strange celestial conundrum? Well, I can only assume that the moon has brightened its inspiring glow in support of this month’s stellar CI, Nouvelle Lune! I, for one, fully intend to take full advantage of this amazing situation. I'm going to park myself right here and refuse to budge until the moon fades from the sky. Why? Well, it's my personal belief that basking in the glow of a moon gives you stronger bones! And since my fragile accountant's skeleton is so incredibly frail, I'm going to probably be here a while. Are you interested in moonbathing with me? I mean, who knows what you might discover under its pale rays! Maybe it won't make your bones stronger, but you might be able to find a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or one of these sparkling new exclusives:

User Image

Funny, isn't it? I always just assumed the moon was something of a loner. How strange to find it beaming in brilliant solidarity! Well, if you're interested in enjoying this bizarre phenomenon with me, why not try your hand at a Nouvelle Lune? Or if you're feeling particularly motivated, you could pick up a bundle of nine to really take it all in! I'll be lounging in this chair over here, absorbing all these glorious rays, if you need me.