User Image

Oh, Gaians. Good labor is so hard to find these days, isn't it? Why is it so difficult to find people willing to work over the holidays? All this whining and complaining about "families" and "dinner" -- I don't have the time for it. Alas, I'm not completely without a heart, even if it's not visible to the naked eye. I've allowed my employees to celebrate their holidays and what have you, but that does mean that progress on my shop has been delayed for the time being. Never to fear, though: your friend Monsieur Loyal promises to always deliver a spectacle, non? That is why I've struck up a deal with that dear boy Brennivin to add more of my incredible items to his shop. And, since I was feeling a bit festive, I've rendered them in colors appropriate for the season.

User Image

Please, step into Dernier Cri and witness my new miracles for yourself! The new DJ Holiday Headphones, Navy Angelic Sash, Green Devil Tail, Sprig Mini Angel Wings, Creamy Mini Angel Wings, Holly Berry Scarf, and Sprig Scarf should be more than easy to spot.

Ah, my work truly never ceases to amaze. Until next time, à tout à l’heure!