User Image

Hello, Gaians. Normally I would spend this time regaling you with tales of my misadventures as a youth, or perhaps giving you more details on my exciting life as an accountant, but I'm afraid I have something very unusual to report today. Whilst I was going about my daily business of calculating the sales tax on a few new ties that I purchased, I had a sudden... sense. Sense of what, you might ask? Truthfully, I'm not sure. Perhaps I'm only the pawn of some greater power who suddenly endowed me with an odd premonition. Either way, I felt I had to make my move. I was compelled to go check on December's Advance Chance, and bizarrely enough I discovered that it had split into two separate bundles! I'm not particularly clever with names so I've dubbed these strange new bundles the December 2013 Light Advance Chance and the December 2013 Dark Advance Chance. I've never seen anything like this before, Gaians! I was almost afraid to touch them, truthfully, but I eventually mustered the courage to pick one up and found it was slightly heavier than a normal Advance Chance. It didn't burn or hiss or yell any obscenities at me, though, so I think it's safe. Perhaps I ought to summon a priest to look these bundles over, just in case. Or maybe a bishop? I don't know. How very strange...

User ImageUser Image What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the December 2013 Light Advance Chance and December 2013 Dark Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

I wish I knew what else to say, Gaians, but I'm just as bewildered as you are. The contents of this CI will no doubt be fit for kings and queens, but I haven't slightest clue as to why there are suddenly two of them! What could this possibly mean? Why do these bundles carry extra heft? And why was I charged a six percent sales tax on my ties when it was only supposed to be five percent? Strange things are afoot, Gaians. Forces are stirring, I can feel it in my very bones. Perhaps I ought to find myself a tower to hide in, with an old-fashioned knight in shining armor outside to protect me from all the danger. But if you're feeling braver than I am, feel free to inspect these oddities up close at La Victoire! Goodbye, Gaians!