User Image

Hey hey, Gaians! Man, it's starting to get kinda chilly out there, huh? I used to be able to nap anywhere in this store but now I kinda gotta chase the sunbeams around in order to achieve optimal napping belly warmth. It's very important, you know. Sleeping without a toasty tummy can have dangerous side effects, the most dire of which is your stomach being kind of cold. What kind of monster would want to live like that? But here's the problem: waking up every hour or so to scoot a few inches into a beam of bliss isn't exactly super restful. So I'm looking for some alternatives to keep me nice and cozy while I indulge in my daily eighteen hours of sleep! I've got a few new items in today, lessee... La Bella Figura, Twilight Star Sister, and Fallen Wish 12th Gen. all look pretty comfy. Let's give 'em a shot!

User Image

Oh yeah. I can see myself bundling up in any of those and having a good nap, lemme tell you. No more sun scooting! Whether they'll keep my tummy nice and warm remains to be seen, but there's only one way to find out. With that said, I'm off to test the babies out! I'll be over there in my new nest of fancy clothes, blissfully sleeping the day away. If you wanna buy one of these super swank new garments, I suggest talking to Cygnus in the next twenty-four hours about it! See ya when I wake up, all right?