User Image

Good day, Gaians! Cindy Donovinh here with another incredible news update! It seems that a variety of potions and boosters have been added to La Victoire, all of them providing incredible powers and abilities to Gaians currently engaged in the epic Halloween conflict. We've been provided a brief list of the various boosters and potions, which I will now read the entirety of in order to fill air time. Ahem!

Just added due to popular demand!
    User Image The Class Tome allows you to change your class to the specific one that you purchase.

User Image The H2k13 Dinner Shield Booster protects you until you dish out an attack in the Halloween 2013 event.

User Image The H2k13 Shield Booster protects you from attacks for 24 hours in the Halloween 2013 event.

User Image The H2k13 Uber Shield Booster protects you from all attacks for the duration of the Halloween 2013 event.

User Image The H2k13 Level Up Booster levels your current class once per boost. It's also available in a bundle of five!

User Image The Temporary Boss Mode Booster gives you boss-like powers for 24 hours in the Halloween 2013 event.

User Image The Permanent Boss Mode Booster gives you boss-like powers for the entire duration of the Halloween 2013 event.

In the interest of factual reporting, this intrepid reporter combined every single new potion and booster into a potent, fizzy cocktail and then drank the entire thing. When I came to, I realized I had run through several solid brick walls whilst shrieking "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!" and firing off a handful of choice profanities -- or so my cameraman told me, as I have no memory of the events. I'm also told that I kicked over a hot dog stand and ate my camerman's lunch in front of him while he cried a little. I am sorry, Gary, and I promise to buy you a hot dog as soon as the owner of the stand is able to push his cart upright. Clearly, the abilities these boosters provide you with are not to be trifled with. And I didn't even add the potions that replenish health and energy! These powerful new items are no doubt advantageous to whomever decides to consume them, but speaking from experience I would not advise taking every single one of them at the same time. For Gaia 9 Action News, this is Cindy Donovinh, reporting live.