User Image

Uh. Hi. Is this thing on? Okay. Jet is still passed out in a coffee-induced coma, so I guess I gotta do this update. I poked him a couple of times and Jet managed to scribble a couple of things on a piece of paper, so. Give me a minute to decipher his handwriting... Okay.

Um. "Celebrate your devilish side with these wickedly demonic items now in La Victoire. Also Cygnus is a fart and Jet is the greatest." ... Well. That was... not particularly helpful. Uh. I'm just going to keep this brief then. We're now stocking
Red Devil MiniWings, Rapturous Union, the Demonic Date Bundle, and Demonic Style here in La Victoire. They look pretty nice. See?

User Image

They're going to be on sale until October 25th, 11:59 PM PST. Um. The store is nice and clean. Come look around, I guess. Oh, and that weird invisible guy dropped by earlier. You know, Loyal? He wanted me to tell you guys that he was too busy working on his shop to make a proper announcement, but he's placed a new Red Devil Tail in Dernier Cri. Then he kind of smirked a bit and disappeared.

I liked this job a lot better when Jet did all the talking and people-related stuff and I just had to stock the shelves. So, uh. I'm gonna go do that. Hopefully Jet won't be comatose by the time you guys come in. Maybe you guys can stop by and figure out a way to wake him up. Thanks for listening, I guess.