User Image

Salutations and -- BOO!! I totally spooked you guys, right? C'mon, don't lie. You were so scared I totally saw your tail poof out! But hey, it's October, the month of specters and spooks, candy and costumes, and (my personal favorite) pumpkins! Lookit these happy suckers! You ever see anything as cheerful as a grinning pumpkin? Their heads are even on fire and they're totally cool with it! Jack o' lanterns are just the most awesome thing ever, which is why we''re holding a flash sale on 'em in La Victoire!

User Image

That's right! We've got Astra-62: Jack o' Lantern and Astra-63: Jack o' Lantern Patch both up for sale! But I gotta be honest, I got something of a craving for pumpkin pie. So you gotta pick these bad boys up before I decide to make Cygnus bake 'em all up into delicious treats! I figure I'm gonna be pretty hungry by the end of the weekend, so these animated items will be on sale until October 13th, 11:59 PST.

But man, that's not even all! I love jack o' lanterns so dang much that I was talking to Ian about it, and he came up with a totally awesome idea. Y'know that "Jack" pumpkin the Gaian populace has been talkin' about? Well, we've had Cygnus working 24/7 carvin' up some of those awesome buggers, and we're ready to sell 'em to you! Ian's gonna be stocking 'em at his shop Barton Boutique, and since we had Cygnus make so many they're gonna be there quite a while.

So if you're like me and you're pumpkin crazy, you're definitely gonna want all three to complete the look! See you in La Victoire, and Ian'll see you at Barton Boutique!