User Image

Greetings and hello! Jet here, taking a break from my super important schedule of managing La Victoire and shedding all over the furniture to talk to you guys. So, here’s the thing: Cygnus was so into the story of Princess Rosamund and Ciel that he kind of made sad faces at me until I agreed to do a sale featuring more Rosamund items. I held out for a bit, mostly because Cygnus is really easy to ignore on account of the fact that he doesn’t talk much, but eventually he won me over and, well… here we are. I’ve let Cygnus put together this Rosamund’s Bundle, so let’s both see what’s in it, shall we?

User Image

Dang! That is some pretty sweet stuff, admittedly. Say what you will about Cygnus, but the guy’s got good taste. So if you’d like to purchase a bundle full of Rosamund’s Revenge and Rosamund’s Redemption, swing by La Victoire and purchase a Rosamund’s Bundle! We’re only gonna have these babies on sale until October 13th 11:59 PST though, so you gotta act fast before Cygnus decides to hoard them all to himself.