Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lothar100's Queen

O.G. Noob

Obsidian Goat
Why do I keep being ignored?

"We avoid replying to questions already answered" is not an answer by the way, it's a coping mechanism for "we can't solve it or we don't want to deal with it"
I personally feel if its been answered by an Admin here more than 5 times, and people don't actually read what is going on in the thread, they shouldnt have to answer. There are archives of other ATA's as well.

Sounds like a 4 year old.

why
why
why
whywhywhygaia
whywhahwhwhyhwhyhwhy
xx I met my fate xx
We were promised a release of the new inventory arranger before halloween. As the halloween event should be starting very soon can we get an eta on that release date? It really is one of the most highly anticipated updates for many of us.

The Inventory Arranger is unfortunately delayed due to some bugs that are delaying the project. It's still high in priority and we'll have it up and running as soon as possible.

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
So when's Flynn's Booty coming back?

Blessed Pumpkin

Gaia has turn into a gaming site but with no decent games.... pathetic

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lanzer
DJ Arrow
LANZER-SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE ME YOU BAKA UGUUU!~~~ redface

ninja
emotion_kirakira

Tricky Noob

Madame Xiva
many higher ups in companies are invited to do motivational speeches or presentations to companies as a way to boost their own financial plans

and i think it's the equivalent of using a starbucks logo in a presentation about financial success in the coffee business

Shameless Lunatic

Princess Angelishia

Can you please fix the adds so they don't start making noise all the time XD

Typically I'm listening to music or watching something as I'm logged in to multiple tabs. Even when I press pause or mute, 5-10 min later it starts making noise again. once that starts I have to look at all my tabs to find the culprit. Its very irritating stare

Winged Immortal

Is there any reason to even have the SF and GCD forums anymore? Staff isn't listening.
Jaz Neko
t h r ii l l e r

To whom it may concern,

and hopefully it concerns everyone working for gaia, I don't know if this is the right forum for this, maybe not but it feels like it should go here to me, so this is where I am posting it.

I used to love this site, I used to enjoy spending money on the site not only to help the site but to help others on the site.
It makes my heart fall into the pit of my stomach to see gaia doing what it is doing these days. You used to appreciate the fact that we spent money on this site, though I do not believe many of you appreciate it anymore. I desperately hope that I am wrong.
I find that I no longer feel that I can trust the admins or the moderators unless their names are familiar to me.
I don't know if it's just the new CEO causing this, though from everything I have seen no one likes him, I also wonder and worry if gaia is struggling financially? Is this site, once so loved by many, now dying?
Another thing I have heard is that gaia will be releasing an 18+ site, and if that's the case then please, please stop using this site, a site that was meant to target the younger kids to fund that site.
I realize that a good chunk of us may very well be over 18, I myself am 21 years old! I came to this site when I was younger, and I made friends, and I enjoyed it the way it was!
Sure, things change and I understand that, but the people I have met on this site are very dear to me and I don't want to see them quit, I have already seen a few of them quit because they can no longer take what is being done to the site.
Some of the people I met on this site are like family to me, and it depresses me to know that I might lose them because they are sick of a site run by people who, it seems, no longer listen to what we have to say
and even when you do listen, do you take it to heart? Do you just ask us to make us feel like you care even when it's all smile and nod, but when it comes down to it you still do whatever you wanted to do even if 90% of the users clamor for you not to do it?

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're struggling just tell us so. Stop pushing GC and ask us to help you. Although I don't know how many of us will trust you these days with what you've been doing, who knows maybe enough of us still care enough about the site to put some faith in you and donate a bit to help save the site that has not only been a place for people to meet friends, but also where some have met their significant other!

And if it's for the 18+ site? Just stop, put the site out and let us know, if we want to go to it, if any of us want that site at all we'll go there and those that go will more than likely spend money on that site to help keep it alive. Hell, you could even ask us for help, if enough people donate to get the site live then there you go but if not then at least you didn't push your members away, at least you didn't make them hate the site, hate you, and quit.

I don't want to see this site die because, even though it occasionally angers me, I do still love this site. Still loves coming here and making avatars, posting in the forums, roleplaying with friends.

I don't want to see my friends, or people that are as close as family go because they can't stand the site anymore because they feel that it's too money hungry and is run by those that don't care. I can understand that feeling though, I'm starting to feel the same way...

Here's how some of the other's that have posted in this thread feel:
f-uck yoochun

to be honest i cannot agree with you more. i recently came back to gaia to the reality that the ceo had changed.
        long before all this chaos about gaia treating us like a charity pool rather than faithful users, whom have used this site for years and years, came about, i for one did feel like the site had changed immensely in span of a few short weeks. i guess it's all these cg-oriented ideas that were pushed into reality (smashbox, for one), and the fact that the site just became a whole new level of inaccessible to the actual target crowd and newbies.

several of my old acquaintances and friends recently upped and quit due to all these huge changes and the fact they just didn't feel comfortable on gaia anymore. it literally broke their hearts a little that a place they considered fun and free for everyone started to slowly turn into a goldmine for gaia inc. and not for us.

and as people have pointed out earlier, i have no doubt that a force of generous gaians would put out of their own pockets to save the site, even to help them start up that rumored 18+ site. but for them to keep quiet and attempt to lure us into spending more money than we normally would on pixel gold and pixel items actually angers me a great deal.
        who is this fair to? aren't the users supposed to be the benefactors?

I hope someone at gaia HQ cares, I hope most of you over at gaia HQ care...

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I just had to say it

This x10

In the site feedback forum, every vote it has is an upvote.
I do hope I don't come off rude in the letter, but I really just want an answer.
I doubt I'll get one, but I figure I have a better chance at getting one here that I do in that forum.

Gaian

codemonkey37179
vV Edward Elric Vv
codemonkey37179
vV Edward Elric Vv
codemonkey37179
vV Edward Elric Vv

lol i want old towns 2 back where your avatar could walk on buildings XD

Old Towns 2. Has it been out that long?

if your talking about walking on walls the yes xD

What if you could just fly? Would that be ok?

may be in the heaven part of gaias town 2 xD i wanna walk on walls!!

It could be anywhere. The funny thing is the artist drew beautiful art that doesn't make it to the screen because you can't walk there. In my test environment I set it up where I can fly and sit on top of the buildings. I don't know if there is enough interest though...

is there anyway me and you can be best friends? o u o

Generous Guildswoman

It's about time you listened to the USERS again- Thanks for allowing US to get rid of a feature WE hate- CENTERING!!!!

Blessed Pumpkin

PlumaDeTerror
i would pay 500 dollars for an item if it got zOMG! back into development again, im not the only one that feel that way

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

xx I met my fate xx
We were promised a release of the new inventory arranger before halloween. As the halloween event should be starting very soon can we get an eta on that release date? It really is one of the most highly anticipated updates for many of us.

Is this true??
I've been looking forward to it for AGES. emo

Smoker

Das KIavier
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Das KIavier
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Das KIavier

Your avi emotion_drool

Draw it plz.
/throws gold at.
emotion_drool

WHO TOLD U I DRAW?
emotion_donotwant

Uhhh? We've interacted briefly before. I've also stumbled upon freebie threads/auctions of yours. 3nodding

Oh, I'm sorry
gonk
I lose track easily of who i talk to!
i really would love to draw for you, i just wish that i had time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items