User Image

Hey Gaians!

Have I got a deal for you: the chance to get up to 100,000,000 Gaia Gold for the measly price of 99 Gaia Cash! You win Gold every time! If that gets your magma bubbling, jump on down to the bottom to start getting rich. But if you want to hear the tale of how I came into this unusual proposition, read on...

I was in deep space dropping off some manly unmentionables for an old friend who runs a pleasure planet when I saw an asteroid all aglitter. "That's cool," I thought, figuring it was one of the celestial decorations visible from his hedonistic paradise. After all, no pleasure baron's domain is complete without a Star Chandelier(c) and my friend spares no expense when it comes to dazzling his guests with sensation. I swooped in for a closer look-- definitely not planning to steal expensive materials or harvest illegal lifeforms-- when I saw the unmistakeable sigil of Blu-Braid the pirate!

If you're not a historian of space piracy you might not have heard of Blu-Braid. Well, she was one of the greatest pirates of the first epoch of interplanetary travel. Originally a cadet in the imperial navy, Blu-Braid got sick of taking orders. While her crew was drunk she took something else-- their ship. She was never caught, but eventually reports of her signature blue braid dissipated and it was assumed she died, somewhere, unvanquished. And her treasure was never found.

Until now. This asteroid would have been nearly inaccessible in Blu-Braid's time-- the perfect hiding place for billions of Gaia Gold. The thing is, the gold is divided into thousands of treasure chests. I don't have the time to unlock each of them and my ship doesn't have space to haul them. So, for 99 GC I'll give you the coordinates and you can open one to win up to 100,000,000 Gold. It's the best deal you'll see this side of the Ratking Nebula. The thing is, that much loot is going to attract a lot of heat, so I'm only offering this fantastic deal from 8/22 to 8/26. After that I'm selling it to my pal and washing my hands. Hey, I'm a pirate, not a convenience store clerk. So take advantage of this crazy deal while you can!