User Image

Ready for your weekly EI update, science friends? Good, because that's exactly what you're about to get. I'm a great mood for it, too-- morale at the EI lab is at an all-time high! We were a little anxious earlier because some technicians told us that an underground vat of strong narcotic research chemicals had leaked into our water supply and AC vents, but then all of our concerns melted away, for some reason, and were replaced by a curious feeling of well-being, euphoria, dizziness and sleepiness. Anyway, we've got a great new update to Ruined Souls:

User Image

User ImageThis week in Ruined Souls: The spirits chased away Daegal’s doubt, flooding his mind with images of what he could be: A man of great power, a revered Witch Doctor, unlimited in knowledge and capable of doing what was once thought impossible... and all he needed to do was willingly submit. Tempted by the promises of these visions, blackness began to corrupt Daegal. But as this darkness threatened to overtake him, a white mist began to pour in, engulfing the area with the calming spell of incense, a fragrance that Daegal recognized from Cherise’s tomb...

SNRK! Huh? What? Sorry, I dozed off there for a second, and had the most wonderful dream of deep black oblivion. Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a second... but first, be sure to share your EI opinions in this week's poll. Stop by the Cash Shop to grab some EIs for your own collection!