Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

User Image
User Image

Welcome to my Gaia art shop. I do irl commissions as well but I really enjoy working with people on Gaia and who can pass up those shiny new items anyway? I'm very aware that my prices are high but I'm putting a lot of hours into these for pixel money. I'm a full time student and I have a social life so long as I have customers I'll keep my prices. If you can't afford my rates but want art anyway then check out how to get freebies!

Slots
(Yes, I've reduced this to only one slot at least until I get back from Japan)
Slot 1: Raije - pg 10
IRL usd commissions are always open: Tumblr

Navigation
Rules
Examples
Prices
Form
Freebies
Affiliates

Dangerous Dabbler

R|U|L|E|S

✦ Follow the ToS ✦
✦ Do not post a request when my slots are full ✦
✦ Do not post complaining about my prices ✦
✦ Do not request furries/full anthro or mecha ✦
✦ I maintain the right to reject any offer for any reason ✦
✦ I can cancel the commission at any time before receiving payment ✦
✦ You cannot cancel your order once I've accepted and begun work ✦

Dangerous Dabbler

E|X|A|M|P|L|E|S

Newest to oldest.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Dabbler

P|R|I|C|E|S

Individuals
Headshot: 1.5mil
Half-body: 3mil
Full-body: 6mil

Couples
I am not currently offering couples regularly. I don't really like working on one piece for so long. If you're insistent though and extremely wealthy maybe we can talk.

Backgrounds
I don't usually do backgrounds but if you really really want one ask me about it and we can try to work out a price if I think I can deliver.

Dangerous Dabbler

F|O|R|M

Post the completed form in this thread and I'll let you know if I accept. If I do, initiate a trade which will be completed when you are satisfied with the finished artwork.

[align=center][size=14][b]✦ [u]Shameless [color=#8e1d0e]Desire[/color] for Art[/u] ✦[/b][/size][/align]

[b]Name:[/b] (xxx)
[b]Order Type:[/b] (xxx)
[b]Price:[/b] (especially important if you're trying to convince me to do something extra)
[b]Details/References:[/b] (xxx)

Dangerous Dabbler

F|R|E|E|B|I|E|S

I'll probably be doing freebies about once a week. They'll be mostly sketches or colorless pieces but it really depends on my mood. I'll be doing different games and the winner will be awarded the freebie.

Let's do 20 questions again! I'm thinking of a word. You can ask as many yes or no questions as you want to guess it and I'll answer. All questions and guesses must me posted on this thread.

Past Freebies
voodoo g who gave his victory to Reallux

Dangerous Dabbler

A|F|F|I|L|I|A|T|E|S

In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.86435805][img]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss252/Natsukami/shamelink_zps7ed44311.png[/img][/url]

Out
Pm me to trade banners.
200x40 only

Dangerous Dabbler

R|E|S|E|R|V|E|D

Dangerous Dabbler

R|E|S|E|R|V|E|D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash