User Image

EI fans, hello! Parcel Post has a new development this week, and there's a whole new REI in the form of Cafe Miam! It's great stuff, I think it'll generate lots of "viral" "buzz" around Gaia! Truly, we're "engaging" in "new media paradigms" and "building the EI report brand" over here. Our "social reach" is through the roof and I can't find my "car keys" because I'm in a "daze" after a 4-hour "webinar" filled with "social media buzzwords" and I can't remember my "middle name" and, oh yeah, the items!
User Image

User Image Cafe Miam - Cariana has been flitting from one job to the next, never able to hold one down for more than a few days. As hard as she tries she hasn't been able to find her true calling in life.

One day she receives a letter and out falls an elaborately decorated key. "Dear Ms. Cariana", it begins, "We have been impressed with your work experience and would love to offer you the job of barista at Cafe Miam starting tomorrow. Please arrive promptly in the morning and let yourself in with the enclosed key. Our manager will provide you with training and you'll be making high-quality coffee in no time!"

Cariana doesn't remember applying for a job at Cafe Miam much less the cafe itself. This whole thing seems strange but she's always wanted to make coffee and she does need a job.

User Image Parcel Post - "Hi---ii!! Boy, luxury cruises sure are tiring! I'm staying with a friend over Spring Break, she goes to a really prestigious all-jellymaid academy near Ghisguth's Trench. Have you tried crystalfish sashimi?? Probably not, it's soooo rare! Too bad. Anyway, I'm sending along an academy uniform and some genuine 100% tentacle extensions, just fyi, no heat styling!! Ciaoooo~"

I love it! The new REI is so cool, and Parcel Post is taking a new and exciting turn! Please go vote in the weekly EI poll while I go call my mom and ask her where I live! I can't remember! See you next week!