User Image

Happy Friday, EI fans! This week's report has a lot to do with sneaking around, which is unfortunately something I've been doing a lot of lately, since my mom has been staying over since the holidays and she's a very light sleeper. She's pretty old, bless her heart, but she seems to sleep about 21 hours a day and at the slightest creak she'll sit up and shout, "They're coming in heavy from the side!" or, "We're going to need knives!" but it's like, come on mom, you were never in a war. You worked at a buffet, sheesh. Oh hey, items!
User Image

User Image Stinger - The Horned Beetle soldier enters the grand foyer of the Honey Bee Clan's fortress. It's an impressive room under normal circumstances, but today the eerie silence makes it feel lonely and neglected.

The soldier skirts around the perimeter heading towards the largest of the doors but is stopped by debris littering the room... no, this is not debris. These are the broken shards of the Beetle Clan's laurel horns worn only on the days of battle. Looks like some of his other clan members had the same idea but were met with resistance.

He must hurry now... it's important that he be the one to steal Stinger first, for some of his clan members are so heartless and savage that to have them win the leadership would spell certain death for the entire Horned Beetle Clan.

So exciting! Speaking of exciting, when I get off work tonight I'm going to try to rappel in through the bathroom window so as not to freak anybody out. Vote in the weekly EI poll! See you next week!