User Image

Friends, it's been a long couple of days. I partied just a bit too hard ringing in the new year, and as the clock winds down for our newest Chance Item, I'm reminded of what I was doing as the clock struck twelve... I was sitting on the floor of my apartment, dipping my entire hand in a jug of nacho cheese sauce and licking it off. Don't ask how I decided that was a good idea, because I don't remember.

My penchant for dipping appendages in room temperature cheese sauce isn't the only thing that comes alive at the stroke of midnight! In the tale of Trinket Heart, Caius the soldier and Melody the ballerina come alive to dance the night away. One night, however, the terrible jack-in-the-box steals Caius' wind-up heart, leaving Melody determined to get it back.

Join Melody on her quest to recover Caius' heart, and you'll receive something wonderful-- a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or one of these new exclusives:
User Image

Don't delay! Trinket Heart leaves the Cash Shop on Friday, January 4! Grab one now, or get the bundle for nine chances at the best stuff!