Clearly not. 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

introduction ❤

Thanks for stopping by my quest thread! heart

This quest of mine is for all of the Gaia-related SDPlus dolls that have been released on Gaia so far. When I started to officially quest for the Nitemare Minis in mid to late 2009, around midway through I got the idea of starting this quest once I finish my Nitemare Minis quest. That aside, I finished my Nitemare Minis quest on August 11th, 2012, and am now starting my quest to get all of the Gaia-related SDPlus dolls! Yaaaaaaaaay!

If you don't know what the SDPlus dolls are, Sharkworld has made a nifty guide, along with a compiled list of all currently existing dolls.

(tl;dr version: I finished my Nitemare Minis quest and have moved onto dolls because I am a loony.)

about me ❤

For those that want to get to know me a little more, you can click on the spoiler tag.

I'm 21, and I'm a senior in college majoring in Computer Science (lol death). In my spare time when I'm not on Gaia and/or modding, I hang out with my friends/boyfriend/family, sleep, eat, become a raging alcoholic play tennis/figure skate/snowboard when possible, listen to music or play the piano/fail at guitar, and nerd it up on my 360. I am an avid gamer, and currently, my favorite games are Borderlands, Borderlands 2, the entire Assassin's Creed series, and certain Final Fantasy games. My top five musical artists are currently Muse, Coldplay, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Naked and Famous, and OneRepublic.

rules ❤

Please keep the following in mind when posting:

introduction ❤ xxxxx quest xxxxx obtained/to go xxxxx donations/tips xxxxx links

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150

current quest ❤

Quest Start: October 13th, 2012
                    Last Updated: March 7th, 2012

introduction xxxxx quest ❤ xxxxx obtained/to go xxxxx donations/tips xxxxx links

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150

obtained/to go ❤

To be edited once I complete the coding for the image maps. For now, you get to look at pretty images only.

Note: Blacked out boxes mean that I have the doll. Also, please do not steal these image maps, since I worked my a** off on these for hours. gonk

Last updated - March 7th, 2013

SDPlus Dolls (regular/numbered):
                    User Image

User Image

User Image

SDPlus Real (staff)
                    User Image

SDPlus Special
                    (I got too lazy to make an image map for these...)
                    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

introduction xxxxx quest xxxxx obtained/to go ❤ xxxxx donations/tips xxxxx links

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150

donators ❤

For those who have tipped any of my posts, thank you so much! heart

All donations towards this massive quest are posted here. If you do not want your name listed or anything, please let me know.

---

Bearmousse - 10k
                    LyricurI - SDPlus #157 Rigel
                    Teenar - SDPlus #044 Kuro
                    Anonymous - Churpy

introduction xxxxx quest xxxxx obtained/to go xxxxx donations/tips ❤ xxxxx links

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150

link to me ❤

Remember, if you'd like to be an affiliate, please PM me and let me know, rather than posting here!

Quote:
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82756885/][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2s92cmh.gif[/img][/url]

affiliates ❤

88 x 31 banners

200 x 40 banners
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Others

introduction xxxxx quest xxxxx obtained/to go xxxxx donations/tips xxxxx links ❤

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points