User Image

Ah yes, the topic of dreams again. Last night, I had one where the pilot of our airplane was incapacitated and it all came down to a cool, level-headed accountant to guide her in safely. "He doesn't have the qualifications!" a flight attendant scowled. "Ah, but I've landed at every major airport in the country on my flight simulator, with realism turned all the way up, no less." The flight attendant, utterly destroyed by the uppercut of logic given, then turned into a horrible groaning ostrich as I manned the controls for our final descent. I don't remember if we made it down or not, because I suddenly had to wander through a desert-- entirely shirtless, mind you-- looking for some artifact called the Eye of Boruff in order to solve a centuries-old riddle. The sand-beaten elders of the desert warbled at me in their native tongues with worry in their glassy old eyes, as if to give me warning. I couldn't make out a word, but what's the worst that could happen if I were to go on a quest to unearth the relic?

Well, for starters, I'd probably have missed my last chance to get Forgotten Reverie! Grab the CI while you can, and you'll get a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rarity, or one of these awesome new exclusives:

User Image

Act fast, Forgotten Reverie will be leaving the shop on Friday, September 7, and no amount of wandering the deserts for relics will bring it back! Get one now, or a bundle of nine to maximize your chances at getting great things!