Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Seeker

Void Mistress Crystallia
I mean if you look at it, he's really done nothing wrong.

Even if we go by the xian 'holy book,' a grand total of maybe 10 or so people are killed by him... and it's only because god bet him that he couldn't.

And if he's really "evil," why does god let him live? What if god is really the bad guy, here?

Let's go with the evidence on both sides here.

god:
"God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.

•God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

•God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.

•Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

•God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighbor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)

•God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)

•God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)

•God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.

•God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)

•God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)

•God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)

•God approves of slavery, and instructs owners to beat their slaves. (Proverbs 29:19)

•And, finally, God makes sure that if you are guilty of even the smallest transgression, you shall suffer endlessly for all eternity, following a dramatic homecoming for Jesus, who will be extremely pissed off at everyone for putting him to death, even though it was just the Romans and even though he knew what was going to happen beforehand, and he could have easily avoided it by using his power as God to perform a miracle and prove who he was. (See the entire book of Revelation)"

Satan:
"•Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did. Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

•There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of commiting genocide.

•There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else, unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.

•Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will."

Honestly... it's no wonder, that if the book is truthful, that he rebelled against god. Honestly.

(Taken from here.)

I'm pretty sure that you posted this a month ago. Anyways this is why Satan is evil:

In mainstream Christianity the Devil is known as Satan and sometimes as Lucifer, although it has been noted that the reference in Isaiah 14:12 to Lucifer, or the Son of the Morning, is a reference to the Babylonian king.[14] Some modern Christians consider the Devil to be an angel who, along with one-third of the angelic host (the demons) rebelled against God and has consequently been condemned to the Lake of Fire. He is described as hating all humanity, or more accurately creation, opposing God, spreading lies and wreaking havoc on the souls of mankind. Other Christians consider the devil in the Bible to refer figuratively to human sin and temptation and to any human system in opposition to God.

Satan is often identified as the serpent who convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit; thus, Satan has often been depicted as a serpent. Though this identification is not present in the Adam and Eve narrative, this interpretation goes back at least as far as the time of the writing of the book of Revelation, which specifically identifies Satan as being the serpent (Rev. 20:2).

In the Bible, the devil is identified with "The dragon" and "the old serpent" in the Book of Revelation 12:9, 20:2 have also been identified with Satan, as have "the prince of this world" in the Book of John 12:31, 14:30; "the prince of the power of the air" also called Meririm, and "the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" in the Book of Ephesians 2:2; and "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4.[15] He is also identified as the dragon in the Book of Revelation (e.g.[16]), and the tempter of the Gospels (e.g.[17]).

Beelzebub is originally the name of a Philistine god (more specifically a certain type of Baal, from Ba‘al Zebûb, lit. "Lord of Flies" wink but is also used in the New Testament as a synonym for Satan. A corrupted version, "Belzeboub," appears in The Divine Comedy.

In other, non-mainstream, Christian beliefs (e.g. the beliefs of the Christadelphians) the word "satan" in the Bible is not regarded as referring to a supernatural, personal being but to any 'adversary' and figuratively refers to human sin and temptation.[18]

Source: Wikipedia

God is not an evil God he loves us all. Defending God:

Say to them, ‘ As I live!’ declares the Lord [a]God, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’ -Ezekiel 33:11

"In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old."
- Isaiah 63:9

"The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made." Psalm 145:9

Then the LORD said, "You had compassion on the plant for which you did not work and which you did not cause to grow, which came up overnight and perished overnight. Should I not have compassion on Nineveh, the great city in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know the difference between their right and left hand, as well as many animals?" -Jonah 4:10-11

The leaders of Israel and the king humbled themselves and said, “The Lord is just.”

7 When the Lord saw that they humbled themselves, this word of the Lord came to Shemaiah: “Since they have humbled themselves, I will not destroy them but will soon give them deliverance. My wrath will not be poured out on Jerusalem through Shishak. 8 They will, however, become subject to him, so that they may learn the difference between serving me and serving the kings of other lands.” -2 Chronicles 12

"This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" -1 Tim. 2:3-4

"The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance" -2 Pet. 3:9

"What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? 23And He did so in order that He might make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles" -Rom. 9:22-24

"But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love." -1 John 4:8

Finally the most important quote of all:

"When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross." - Colossians 2:14

It looks like that after a close analysis God isn't a God that hates us or creates atrocities he actually loves us and wants us all to be with him in heaven. He even wants to restore the Earth to it's former glory even though we don't deserve it! Most importantly he sent Jesus Christ to die so that all sinners of the world could be free.

Wow so God actually loves his creation what a shock!

Informer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
God IS the bad guy. The whole bible goes on and on and on about it... Jehovah is the antagonist.
Satan is just the minion that decided to rebel against the evil dictator and god spread propaganda about how evil he is.

Gracious Shapeshifter

JediDillon

I'm pretty sure that you posted this a month ago.

*snicker* I wasn't even on Gaiaonline a month ago. Came back after a 2 year hiatus... so how could I have posted this a month ago?

Quote:
Anyways this is why Satan is evil:

*facepalm* Heeeeere we go.

Quote:
In mainstream Christianity the Devil is known as Satan and sometimes as Lucifer, although it has been noted that the reference in Isaiah 14:12 to Lucifer, or the Son of the Morning, is a reference to the Babylonian king.[14] Some modern Christians consider the Devil to be an angel who, along with one-third of the angelic host (the demons) rebelled against God and has consequently been condemned to the Lake of Fire. He is described as hating all humanity, or more accurately creation, opposing God, spreading lies and wreaking havoc on the souls of mankind. Other Christians consider the devil in the Bible to refer figuratively to human sin and temptation and to any human system in opposition to God.

And? This doesn't mention him doing anything "evil," or even being "evil." He rebelled against a tyrant, that's all.

Quote:
Satan is often identified as the serpent who convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit; thus, Satan has often been depicted as a serpent. Though this identification is not present in the Adam and Eve narrative, this interpretation goes back at least as far as the time of the writing of the book of Revelation, which specifically identifies Satan as being the serpent (Rev. 20:2).

In the Bible, the devil is identified with "The dragon" and "the old serpent" in the Book of Revelation 12:9, 20:2 have also been identified with Satan, as have "the prince of this world" in the Book of John 12:31, 14:30; "the prince of the power of the air" also called Meririm, and "the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" in the Book of Ephesians 2:2; and "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4.[15] He is also identified as the dragon in the Book of Revelation (e.g.[16]), and the tempter of the Gospels (e.g.[17]).

Again this doesn't add anything to him being "evil." The serpent and dragon are sacred animals to him due to the fact that they represent the fiery kundalini serpent located within the first chakra (which is the real "hell," not the bible's newer version.)

Quote:
Beelzebub is originally the name of a Philistine god (more specifically a certain type of Baal, from Ba‘al Zebûb, lit. "Lord of Flies" ) but is also used in the New Testament as a synonym for Satan. A corrupted version, "Belzeboub," appears in The Divine Comedy.

Actually, Satan and Beelzebub are two different gods; in fact, they are half-brothers.

Quote:
In other, non-mainstream, Christian beliefs (e.g. the beliefs of the Christadelphians) the word "satan" in the Bible is not regarded as referring to a supernatural, personal being but to any 'adversary' and figuratively refers to human sin and temptation.[18]

And what people call "sins' are usually simply natural instincts.

Quote:
God is not an evil God he loves us all.

If IT exists, it's a very malevolent god.

Quote:
Defending God:

Say to them, ‘ As I live!’ declares the Lord [a]God, ‘I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?’ -Ezekiel 33:11

So IT killed all those millions of people and didn't even take pleasure in it? IT killed them for laughs? I don't think you're doing a good job defending IT here.

Quote:
"In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old."
- Isaiah 63:9

Funny. All I remember from angels were them screwing with my head and trying to kill me. They don't "love" humans. Regardless, this doesn't make god look any better, just his little minions.

[quote"The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made." Psalm 145:9
This doesn't prove anything; it's just a quote. It's like saying "here I have a baseball, but I can't show it to you."

Quote:
Then the LORD said, "You had compassion on the plant for which you did not work and which you did not cause to grow, which came up overnight and perished overnight. Should I not have compassion on Nineveh, the great city in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know the difference between their right and left hand, as well as many animals?" -Jonah 4:10-11

Again, this doesn't prove anything defending god. In my opinion, it almost sounds like he's threatening to kill the city.

Quote:
The leaders of Israel and the king humbled themselves and said, “The Lord is just.”

7 When the Lord saw that they humbled themselves, this word of the Lord came to Shemaiah: “Since they have humbled themselves, I will not destroy them but will soon give them deliverance. My wrath will not be poured out on Jerusalem through Shishak. 8 They will, however, become subject to him, so that they may learn the difference between serving me and serving the kings of other lands.” -2 Chronicles 12
So instead of being killed, we get to be servants/slaves. Doesn't sound fun to me.

Quote:
"This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" -1 Tim. 2:3-4

Oh but if you do one tiny thing wrong, he'll throw you in the lake of fire BUT HE WUVS YOU.

Quote:
"The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance" -2 Pet. 3:9

21 1/2 years later, still no sign from god; I'd call that slow.

Quote:
"What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction? 23And He did so in order that He might make known the riches of His glory upon vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory, 24 even us, whom He also called, not from among Jews only, but also from among Gentiles" -Rom. 9:22-24

He sure has patience; that's why he flooded the world and killed almost everybody, right?

Quote:
"But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love." -1 John 4:8

I wouldn't call "not answering my phone calls,' or killing millions of humans... a quality of love.

Quote:
Finally the most important quote of all:
"When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross." - Colossians 2:14

So mutilating our bodies (if male) makes it so we aren't "sinful"? I don't think I'd trust a god that tells me I need to mutilate myself, just because IT "doesn't like the way [ I ] am."
god basically made "faulty" creations, and then when we apparently screw up, he blames it on us?

Quote:
It looks like that after a close analysis God isn't a God that hates us or creates atrocities he actually loves us and wants us all to be with him in heaven. He even wants to restore the Earth to it's former glory even though we don't deserve it! Most importantly he sent Jesus Christ to die so that all sinners of the world could be free.

So he sent himself to sacrifice himself to himself and somehow it makes us "free" from all this sin that we didn't even know about before we ate from the tree of knowledge... or something.

Quote:
Wow so God actually loves his creation what a shock!

Sure he does. Keep thinking that.

Here's a favorite quote of mine:
"The 'lord' is not my shepard, for I am not a sheep."

Aged Poster

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
What makes Gipsies/Roma/Romanies "bad" people?

If anyone gets this historical reference without having to look it up I tip my hat to you.
Void Mistress Crystallia

Even if we go by the xian 'holy book,' a grand total of maybe 10 or so people are killed by him... and it's only because god bet him that he couldn't.

And if he's really "evil," why does god let him live? What if god is really the bad guy, here?

god:
"God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.

•God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

•God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.

•Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

•God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighbor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)

•God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)

•God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)

•God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.

•God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)

•God approves of slavery, and instructs owners to beat their slaves. (Proverbs 29:19)

•And, finally, God makes sure that if you are guilty of even the smallest transgression, you shall suffer endlessly for all eternity, following a dramatic homecoming for Jesus, who will be extremely pissed off at everyone for putting him to death, even though it was just the Romans and even though he knew what was going to happen beforehand, and he could have easily avoided it by using his power as God to perform a miracle and prove who he was. (See the entire book of Revelation)"

Satan:
"•Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did. Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

•There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of commiting genocide.

•There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else, unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.

•Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will."

Honestly... it's no wonder, that if the book is truthful, that he rebelled against god. Honestly.

(Taken from here.)

Accually Satan did plenty wrong. For example: He turned from God all because he was to sellfish to accept the position as Gods right hand man. He convinced many angels to leave Heaven with him. He tempted Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge that brought sin into the world. Honestly I could go on all day with all the things Satan has done wrong. God lets Satan live because he is no hypocrite. "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." Mathew 5:44. Satans temptation was the only thing that condemned us, not God. God never murdered anyone, as I said before God is no hypocrite. The first murder mentioned in the Bible was the murder of Able who was killed by Cain. I skimmed through the bullet points and I couldnt find any truth in those either. I think you should accually read the Bible before you make any more stupid claims.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Not that I support Satanism, but Lucifer was god's top angel at one time or another. There are some suggestions that he gathered a group of angels and attempted a Coup against god, but he failed, and was banished to hell. I guess that would be what would make him evil. Others say that he's still a very active servent of god, there to test the faith of man. Its your choice what you believe.

Gracious Shapeshifter

Kancara the Reaper

Accually Satan did plenty wrong. For example: He turned from God all because he was to sellfish to accept the position as Gods right hand man. He convinced many angels to leave Heaven with him. He tempted Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge that brought sin into the world. Honestly I could go on all day with all the things Satan has done wrong. God lets Satan live because he is no hypocrite. "But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." Mathew 5:44. Satans temptation was the only thing that condemned us, not God. God never murdered anyone, as I said before God is no hypocrite. The first murder mentioned in the Bible was the murder of Able who was killed by Cain. I skimmed through the bullet points and I couldnt find any truth in those either. I think you should accually read the Bible before you make any more stupid claims.

I'm getting kind of tired arguing over a fictional book with people on a lower vibrational frequency, but, I digress...

Let's do a short summary here... god creates humans somehow, doesn't give them the knowledge of right and wrong, and yet gets pissed off whenever we eat from the tree that would have gave us knowledge in the first place. Blaming Satan for the murder is null and void, seeing as god screwed up in the first place. How would we, without the knowledge of right and wrong, known that listening to Satan was a bad idea? We wouldn't have known it was wrong to eat from the tree. If we had that knowledge in the first place, we would have listened to god.

All in all, it's god's fault, (and honestly, he's not really all that powerful if a single conversation messed up his plans.) If god is so loving and forgiving, like ITs followers say, then why didn't IT just forgive us of messing up? Why did IT take away our immortality? IT didn't have to.

You're right, god's so not hypocritical for killing millions of people, and ordering people to kill in ITs name, and then writing a commandment that says "thou shall not kill."

That Random Fan
I'm not Christian, but I believe I can tell you why Satan is considered evil. He is considered evil because he was arrogant against God for not bowing down to Adam. To purposely disobey God orders is a great sin especially with arrogance. I believe Satan is more as a tool by God to separate the believers and non believers. Satan is evil because he does everything against God ruling, as he is a rebeling against the one who gave him life in the first place.

So... what you're saying is basically, I'd be "evil" for "rebelling" against my parents, even if they locked me up in a basement and barely fed me for a week? Oh, no no no, it's okay to call me evil since they gave life to me, right?

Desirable Autobiographer

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kancara the Reaper
Void Mistress Crystallia

god:

Satan:

(Taken from here.)

Paraphrasing Milton without knowing it. Just as I knew someone would.

Desirable Autobiographer

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
How fun to rely on post-biblical authors for your information instead of the book you supposedly read.

Desirable Autobiographer

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
I was told to read this in highschool, and did. I still have my original copy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Lost
You know when this was written? The 16th century. You know what it was? Biblical fiction. as an author, Milton created this story to explain the fall of man. this is widely accepted as the christian belief of how it all happened, however this was written posthumously to the biblical era. Just the same as Dante did with Dante's inferno, Milton added to the rubbish of common judeo-christian belief.
Void Mistress Crystallia
You're right, god's so not hypocritical for killing millions of people, and ordering people to kill in ITs name, and then writing a commandment that says "thou shall not kill."

A more accurate translation is "thou shall not murder" - that is, killing is allowed as long as it's justified (which presumabley all killing promoted by God is).

Interesting Seeker

That Random Fan
That Random Fan
I'm not Christian, but I believe I can tell you why Satan is considered evil. He is considered evil because he was arrogant against God for not bowing down to Adam. To purposely disobey God orders is a great sin especially with arrogance. I believe Satan is more as a tool by God to separate the believers and non believers. Satan is evil because he does everything against God ruling, as he is a rebeling against the one who gave him life in the first place.

So... what you're saying is basically, I'd be "evil" for "rebelling" against my parents, even if they locked me up in a basement and barely fed me for a week? Oh, no no no, it's okay to call me evil since they gave life to me, right?

No, I did not say that. What I said was that Satan was arrogant and jealous of Adam and would not bow down to him. God never did any wrong to Satan, God never starve or beat him out. What happen is that God told everyone to bow to Adam when he was created, which everyone did except for Satan. God asked Satan "Why you do not bow?" Satan replied "Why should I bow to him? Surly I am the greater creature! You him out of clay while I'm made out fire!" Then God said "You are banished." Then Satan said "I will bring humans down with me down to hell." And ever since then he tried to misguide humans in order to get his revenge on God.

What's equivenlt situation is that a teenager who is a top A student athlete who received all the love and care from his parent., His Mother now just gave birth to his little sister. The parents asks the teenager to give his blessings for his little sister, the teenager replies "Why should I, I'm a boy who is an athlete and a top student while she is just a baby girl. Surly I'm greater then her!" And ever since then, he tried everything in his power to destroy his sister life.

That's the Islamic belief of Satan or who they call Iblis.

Interesting Seeker

Void Mistress Crystallia
Kancara the Reaper

I'm getting kind of tired arguing over a fictional book with people on a lower vibrational frequency, but, I digress...

Let's do a short summary here... god creates humans somehow, doesn't give them the knowledge of right and wrong, and yet gets pissed off whenever we eat from the tree that would have gave us knowledge in the first place. Blaming Satan for the murder is null and void, seeing as god screwed up in the first place. How would we, without the knowledge of right and wrong, known that listening to Satan was a bad idea? We wouldn't have known it was wrong to eat from the tree. If we had that knowledge in the first place, we would have listened to god.

All in all, it's god's fault, (and honestly, he's not really all that powerful if a single conversation messed up his plans.) If god is so loving and forgiving, like ITs followers say, then why didn't IT just forgive us of messing up? Why did IT take away our immortality? IT didn't have to.

That Random Fan

I know what you talk about since I once believed in alot of New Age philosophy. It's all a lie trust me every friggin thing you learned is a lie created to deceive humanity. Also if you were truly on a more vibration frequency then us "lower beings" then you would have a far more tolerant and compassionate view towards people since progressing requires you to give up selfish needs. Looks like your really just a "lower being" just like the rest of us.

The God they worship Lucifer, and the stuff about Jesus being reincarnated and the Christ conscious is all made up. I'm also going to assume that your an Astral Projector? Yeah the realms you experience or travel through are again a lie. I'm actually curious as to what your beliefs actually are becasue they New Age, but you do not act like any New Age person I've ever met tell me what God or Gods do you serve? Or do you only serve yourself? Do you also call this planet Gaia? I'm just wondering. As for the angels you say attacked you. Those are not angels at all they are specealized demons designed to mimic the appearance of whatever they wish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff