Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
User Image

Another Month, Another Set of Beautiful Art to go along with the Newly Released CI.
Be sure to thank the artists behind this Wonderful Eye-candy Collection.

User Image

You might be also looking for:

Get What Item from Which Stage. by JustDanceCP.

Forgotten Reverie Reference Guide by Mermaid Eater.

Winter Hue & Zay-roh's Duality of Forgotten Reverie Item Lists.

Forgotten Reverie: Y/N? by Sir Black Tea.

Promo Blurb

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
User Image A forgotten dream...User Image

User Image
As a young boy, Winsor would visit the land of Titania, a magical place where all the peaceful dreams of mankind are kept. A dark shadow has casted over the land and its up to you and Winsor to save Titania!

--

User Image

A very long time ago, in a magical kingdom where all the good dreams of mankind are tended to, there was a young princess named Estelle. Although she loved her home and all the people of her land, she greatly desired a playmate her own age. One day, she summoned a young boy named Winsor to her realm. In time they became friends and shared the early days of their childhoods together.

--

User Image

Sadly, time marched on, and with each passing year it became increasingly difficult for Winsor to find his way back to his treasured childhood friend. Gradually his memories began to fade. It was no longer certain whether the adventures they shared were real or merely fantasies he had dreamed up.

--

User Image

Everything changed when the stillness of one night's slumber was broken by the desperate pleas of a familiar voice. Winsor shot up in bed and was astonished to hear summons of Estelle once again. But this time, all was not well!

--

User Image

Some time during Winsor's absence, a fiendish and ambitious sorceress named Corvina had appeared in Titania. Upon claiming the title of Nightmare Queen, she subjugated Estelle's people and cast the realm into darkness!

--

User Image

Drawn back to Titania with what seemed to be the last of Estelle's magical strength, Winsor braved the now terrifying nightmare landscape and charged toward the stronghold of the Nightmare Queen!

--

User Image

Under the dim light of the moon, he rose up the side of Corvina's tower, scaling the wall by way of thorny vines. Finally, he slipped inside through an open window.

--

User Image

Across the room Winsor could see his much-loved Estelle, tortured at the hands of the Nightmare Queen. The agonizing sight was too much to bear!

--

User Image

Enraged, Winsor dashed across the room and before Corvina could even turn to face him, slid the blade of his sword through the evil woman's torso with one swift and steely motion.

--

User Image

Having struck down the Nightmare Queen, Winsor collapsed beside Estelle’s lifeless body. She hung limply in his arms -- it seemed he was just moments too late. In one last heart-breaking embrace with his princess, Winsor left a somber kiss on Estelle’s lips.

---

User Image

The love Winsor had for Estelle returned her light! With the evil sorceress defeated, Estelle and Winsor found Titania restored to its former brilliance. Together they resolved never again to drift apart and promised to preserve the peaceful dreams of all Titania.

User Image

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
User ImageFailing after any stage...User Image

User Image

Winsor fell out of bed! What a strange dream he had...

--

User Image
Wrong way Winsor! Try again!

--

User Image

Corvina was too ghastly for our hero to bear!

--

User Image

Winsor was too late... Estelle’s light has already faded.

User Image

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
User Image Along the Story...

The Header.
User Image

The Pet.
User Image

The Concepts.
User Image
(Image links to Pyakawit's tumblr Post, accept the risks if you wander away from there)

Wait, we actually met him as a Child!?
User Image
(Image links to Le Avant Garde's Luna's Incense Art Guide)

User ImageUser Image

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Phase 1
User Image A forgotten dream...
User Image
As a young boy, Winsor would visit the land of Titania, a magical place where all the peaceful dreams of mankind are kept. A dark shadow has casted over the land and its up to you and Winsor to save Titania!
User Image

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown

User Image

A very long time ago, in a magical kingdom where all the good dreams of mankind are tended to, there was a young princess named Estelle. Although she loved her home and all the people of her land, she greatly desired a playmate her own age. One day, she summoned a young boy named Winsor to her realm. In time they became friends and shared the early days of their childhoods together.

--

User Image

Sadly, time marched on, and with each passing year it became increasingly difficult for Winsor to find his way back to his treasured childhood friend. Gradually his memories began to fade. It was no longer certain whether the adventures they shared were real or merely fantasies he had dreamed up.

--

User Image

Everything changed when the stillness of one night's slumber was broken by the desperate pleas of a familiar voice. Winsor shot up in bed and was astonished to hear summons of Estelle once again. But this time, all was not well!

--

User Image

Some time during Winsor's absence, a fiendish and ambitious sorceress named Corvina had appeared in Titania. Upon claiming the title of Nightmare Queen, she subjugated Estelle's people and cast the realm into darkness!

--

User Image

Drawn back to Titania with what seemed to be the last of Estelle's magical strength, Winsor braved the now terrifying nightmare landscape and charged toward the stronghold of the Nightmare Queen!

--

User Image

Under the dim light of the moon, he rose up the side of Corvina's tower, scaling the wall by way of thorny vines. Finally, he slipped inside through an open window.

--

User Image

Across the room Winsor could see his much-loved Estelle, tortured at the hands of the Nightmare Queen. The agonizing sight was too much to bear!

--

User Image

Corvina was too ghastly for our hero to bear!

annd that's all I've got for now

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
From what nelson0090 has on:
User Image
Enraged, Winsor dashed across the room and before Corvina could even turn to face him, slid the blade of his sword through the evil woman's torso with one swift and steely motion.
User Image
Having struck down the Nightmare Queen, Winsor collapsed beside Estelle’s lifeless body. She hung limply in his arms -- it seemed he was just moments too late. In one last heart-breaking embrace with his princess, Winsor left a somber kiss on Estelle’s lips.
User Image
Winsor was too late... Estelle’s light has already faded.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
freak297
Phase 1

nelson0090
gaia_crown

annd that's all I've got for now

Thank you very much both, this will be slow so any help will be more than appreciated.

Friendly Informer

fail image for stage 02

User Image

Friendly Informer

fail stage 01

User Image
Winsor fell out of bed! What a strange dream he had...
User Image

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
JustDanceCP
fail image for stage 02

User Image

Thank you... By the way, can you find me the "Cash in the Item after Failing" button?

Also, I'm linking your thread while I'm editing...

Crumbly Codger

Ahhh, this is my favorite of the stories+art yet <3

Friendly Informer

AstraSage
JustDanceCP
fail image for stage 02

User Image

Thank you... By the way, can you find me the "Cash in the Item after Failing" button?

Also, I'm linking your thread while I'm editing...

Np, trying to help a fellow thread maker. 3nodding Oh the surrender button I have in my fail stage 1 is the cash in button, it's the same for all fails. 3nodding

I need to link your thread too, thanks for reminding me sweatdrop

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Macabeak
Ahhh, this is my favorite of the stories+art yet <3

I'm glad you liked it even when its End is yet untold over here...

Demonic Lover

All my love for this thread C: the story's really nice, I just wish it wasn't a stage RIG T 3T it feels more shitty when I lose XD;;;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces