Audacity has moved here!

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx W E L C O M E
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✘ ______________________________

Hello fellow Gaians! The purpose of this thread is to sell graphics to raise money to host a Gaia
                                          baby shower for myself and two other expecting mothers. We hope to raise enough money to host a
                                          good deal of games and contests, and to put together gift baggies and presents for the mommies to
                                          be. So I've taken it upon myself to open up a temporary shop to fund this.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S A M P L E S

newest - - - > oldest

x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

For additional samples, please view my old shops here and here.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F I N I S H E D

newest - - - > oldest

x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image
                                          x User Image

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O F F E R I N G

In this thread you can order most types of graphics. I will not, however, make profile layouts, image
                                          maps, or anything animated. I will make banners, dividers, buttons, post styles, thread layouts, etc.
                                          My specialty is thread layouts, coding included. I can create graphics in a wide variety of styles to
                                          suit your particular needs. I can even work with photos or other images if you'd like, provided you
                                          have explicit permission to use them. The possibilities are nearly limitless. (: And the bribes all
                                          depend on what you're ordering. Simply offer what you think it's worth and we'll take it from there.
                                          Trust me, despite this being a bribe shop, I'm not picky. But bullshit offers will be declined.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P R O C E S S

Post a general idea of what you want and how much you are offering.
                                          If I accept, we will discuss all of the details.
                                          You will send a hanging trade with the payment.
                                          I will send you WIPs as I work to ensure you get what you want.
                                          When it's done I will send you the completed product and we will finish the trade.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S L O T S

ex o ex Snoof . thread layout (pm) . art trade
                                          Celibalra