User Image

Disaster struck the office last week! Our main copier went absolutely haywire-- vibrating wildly and beginning to move around the annex. Its mechanical grinding noises were like horrible robotic screams and the smells of burning rubber and melting plastic were unpleasant to say the least!

Nobody in our section had any idea what to do. One person suggested we find the circuit breaker and shut it off that way, but there was no time. It was becoming seemingly angrier by the second and getting close to the kitchen. With no other options, I was forced to unbutton my shirt and climb aboard the lumbering beast. After several seconds of violent shaking, I managed to reach down, find the cord, and unplug it. One of its motors let out a final whimper as if to signal the admission of defeat at the hands of yours truly. I put my shirt back on and continued about my day.

The moral of the story is that you shouldn't let interns leave their food wrappers in the paper tray. But the real moral of the story is that it's often beneficial for you to take a chance. Whether it be taming a rogue copy machine, or investing in May's Advance Chance:

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody knows, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

May's CI will be available mid-month. Don't let a chance for greatness pass you by!