User Image

Hey, science freaks! Wait, that sounds mean, I'll try again-- Hey there, huge freaks of the science world! Ah... hmm. I'll come back to that. We're so loaded with new data this week that I haven't had time to formulate a non-disrespectful greeting! Oh well, I don't mean anything by it, but let's get right to it, shall we?

User Image

User Image Oh no, Crazy Murderer Keith's girlfriend has tracked Timmy down and wants the jacket back! In your intrepid host's opinion, that girl is a real piece of work in the worst way. I'm not saying there'll be a rumble going down, but if she starts trouble with Timmy she'd better watch her back!

User Image Spring is here, and the Owlpocalypse continues with even more feathery furor! The owls are out and about, getting a little sun, and looking absolutely adorable next to the rest of your springtime wardrobe!

What an update! Those of you who have an eye for both science and fashion will have your hands full, I'm sure! Oh, and I think I got that greeting thing fixed, let's try this: "Hi, everyone!" There we go, it feels so much more natural and polite that way! How do you feel about this week's evolutions? Grease up your voting finger and visit our weekly EI poll!