User Image

Even after years of education and experience as an accountant, managing a sea of confounding black-and-white documents, I often find myself daydreaming about the nature of the universe. Nothing exists at right angles or in perfect monochrome out there. There are no deadlines or absolutes, and sometimes you'll find upwards of three, four, or potentially even more colors per object! It's very exciting to think about, so when I overhear people talking about heavenly forms, I'm not picturing the endless pages of the GX-4R-P1 Dog Insurance Report, the confusing 2440 Sentient Car Declaration, or even the gloriously complicated P-9041 Statement of Gambling Losses to Time Travelers, Robots, or Eternal Beings. No-- my imagination turns to the sky, and to the types of wonders present in the Radiant Galaxy!

Unfortunately, the Radiant Galaxy will be leaving on Friday, February 3, so you'd be wise to stock up while you can. Each Radiant Galaxy Chance Item will reward you in some way. You might get a valuable rare item, a lovely Cash Shop favorite, or one of the following new exclusives:
User Image

Grab one now, or buy a bundle of nine. The Radiant Galaxy will be setting soon!