Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, head's up, people.

I am currently
looking || not looking || picky ||
for
fandom || original || song || picture || anything

welcome to my search

{ B a s i c xx I n f o }

My username is, as you can most obviously tell, Nodoki. Or if you prefer given names, my mummy named me Sherine. You can make a nickname for me, I love nicknames. I hope you wouldn't mind me getting a simple one for you too. It's just much easier for some people, instead of addressing him/her each and every time as xXxMAG1CAL RAINB0WS 4EVAxXx
                            Hope you get my drift.

By July, I would be sixteen years old. I don't know about you, but that's really old for me D;
                            If maybe I'm too young/old for you... oh well. Sorry, then.

I live in Malaysia; which is next to Singapore and south of Thailand. My timezone gets really weird, since I would most likely be living halfway across the world from most of you. Plus, I get on around 6:00PM - 10:00PM, depending on the amount of homework I get. I sometimes stay up until 1:00AM, but that's getting really hard for me. It's a long story.

EDIT;
                            2nd May 2012
                            OH, AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM HIATUS.
                            LOOKING FOR JUST A COUPLE OF ROLEPLAYS.
                            SERIOUSLY PICKY.

Haha, caps and huge text spam. It was a just-in-case owo"
                            why am I so obnoxious lolwhat

{ R o l exx P l a yxx I n f o }

[ H i s t o r y ]

On to more related terms.
                              My roleplay history is undeniably very short. I have only started around last year, and also have had times where I was just too busy to reply. Forgive me if there are things I mess up on, and I'll try my best. I'm rather new to things like doubling, so you just need to tell me how we pick pairings and characters and such.

I've only done roleplays over private threads and PMs, and I'm willing to just to stick to that.
                              For me, I prefer to have a roleplay over private threads. I only require people to have a picture, character's name, font size around 10-ish and a bunch of [ list ]s. It doesn't matter if you make gorgeous posts, just know that I can't. Oh, and I am already wearing spectacles, and have been since I was seven. Blinding colors are called blinding for a reason, please stay away from those. If mine do not match your eyes, feel free to tell me. And take note, I reply quite slowly as well. I'm not able to go online all the time, either. I may be able to get on everyday, but it may not be long enough for me to actually reply. I'm a slow roleplayer, and I like to sit and imagine the scene and what my character's reply would be like for about a good half hour. Sorry...

[ P o s t xx C o n t e n t ]

I really get mixed up with everyone's terms for "literacy". Let's just stick to the dictionary meaning of this fancy word, shall we? I can spell, and use proper grammar almost all the time. Everyone is bound to errors. As for vocabulary, I'm a stupid sixteen year old who watches anime and hates reading books. Please don't expect extravagant and bombastic colorful words coming from me. Cause I seriously just can't. Sometimes. Though I highly doubt it.
                              Though, you must know, English is my first language. I try my best to always use proper English online and in real life. Gets hard when almost over three quarters of your country speaks either a different language or broken English.

Another thing to look out for is description. I love it. Please describe everything you can, and I'll do the same. It doesn't matter that it's just a table. Tell me if it's short, made of hardwood, or maybe it's color. It helps imagination, and makes a bit more of a lengthy post. It doesn't have to be a really long description, though. Three sentences to describe a room is good with me. Just, please, no novels on how the blue of your character's eyes is similar to that of the curtains on the wall. I really couldn't care less.

[ P o s t xx L e n g t h ]

On a normal basis, I can type anywhere from a paragraph to four, depending on what I was given and what is currently happening. Please don't expect me to type three paragraphs on how my character's hair was flowing in the wind. I neither know how to ramble that much, nor want to. Though, I must admit, I do have a tendency to ramble on certain things (such as thoughts) when I'm either having a writer's block, or you give me a minimum post amount. I just write what seems right.

As for intro posts, I can get up to six paragraphs. But that's only cause it's an intro post.
                              Due to my short history with roleplays, I've never had the chance to roleplay with someone who types around four paragraphs and up. I've always tried to stick to something around one paragraph to three, though I feel like trying to expand my comfort zone.

[ L i m i t s ]

Well, for one, I would like to keep everything PG13, thus being Gaia-safe. I don't want to get banned, bro. If you seriously must have your smut, and I feel like it too, we can take it off Gaia. But no pure smut. Seriously. Unless we're going for some smutty S&M business. Though I doubt I'd rp that much smut... Maybe next time, I guess |:

Anyways, feel free to curse. I tend to curse a lot, be it online or irl. I'm not sure if I curse a lot online, though, since I double check what I type. Things just slip from my mouth when s**t happens in real life. Though if you have a problem with cursing, tell me. Cause I certainly have made characters who just love to curse. Don't worry, they're not as sailor as I am irl, so it can't be too bad (;

[ C h a r a c t e r s ]

I'm able to play both male and female characters. If I'm bad at using a male character, however, please do not blame me. I have the brain of a female, so getting into a male's not natural for me. I have, however, used a male multiple times. There are certain scenarios where I even prefer to be the man (;

As for relationships, I accept m// f// and straight. Certain pairings I would prefer to be just a certain sexuality, though. Another thing, I've never actually done f// before, but I've been wanting to give it a go for quite some time. If you have no problems with a newbie, then don't be afraid to ask. I've also haven't tried something along the lines of prostitutes, transvestites, and cross-dressers. They all intrigue me, however, and I would love to give them all a try.

I don't mind if your character is rather stereotypical, or cliched. Just try to be creative with how she is. I believe that even cliches can be turned to something amazing if done right. But if you start to have some invincible nineteen year old who's mastered Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Aikido, Wu Shu etc. and is also some sort of military general as well as has psychic powers... we're going to have a problem. Everyone has flaws, and nobody can master things too quickly. Keep things rather reasonable.

[ P e r s o n a l i t y ]

This is about yours, by the way.
                            I can't handle people who don't seem interested in the roleplay. Tell me if you have an idea. Let me know if you have a pairing you would like to do, or even a craving. Just don't give me simple replies like "k." When I'm not in the mood, I might just ditch you there and then. It makes me feel like you don't give a s**t about our roleplay, and I'm easily hurt. If you have a problem with something, tell me. I'm very open, and don't even have the teeth to bite off anyone's head. I don't mind if we have a thorough plot, or are just winging it. If we do make a plot, please help contribute. If your brain is fried, then at least comment on the plot.

People who PM me with something similar to "hey lets do a vampirexhuman rp do you have any ideas" would be ignored. At least introduce yourself a bit, although a really long paragraph to introduce yourself could be rather redundant. Unless you're the chatty type, then I'm cool... I guess.

From this, you can most probably tell that I like OOC chatter. Feel free to chat with me. I don't really care if it's in the forums, PM or even in IM. Chatting with my partner helps me feel more excited about the roleplay. Though please don't be mad if I OOC faster than I reply.

{ O r i g i n a l xx P a i r i n g xx I d e a s }

LAST EDIT : 13th February 2012 12:06PM
                            Okay, this would be like any other search thread. The more ♥ there are, the more I want to start that roleplay. If you have a wonderful plot for something that has a low number of ♥, still feel free to ask. This really depends on my mood. If I reject you, I'm okay if you come back a couple of days later and try again, or ask for a different pairing. Just no spamming, please.

I also don't mind whichever way you choose see your characters in this.
                            For straight pairings, the male and female do not have to be as how they usually are.
                            We could always have a merman x girl or something. No need to follow the usual.
                            For homosexual pairings, the similar applies.
                            The seme could be what is not the usual, same for the uke.

As long as it's on the list, I don't mind doing it.
                            Also feel free to mix and match!

Pairings;
                            ♥♥♥♥ Vampire x Human
                            ♥♥♥♥ Demon x Human
                            ♥♥♥♥ Angel x Human
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Thief x Police
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Reporter x Anyone
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Royalty x Royalty
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Royalty x Commoner
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Royalty x Knight
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Arranged Marriage
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Ghost x Exorcist
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Merperson x Human
                            ♥♥♥♥ Kidnapper x Kidnapped
                            ♥♥♥♥ Merperson x Pirate
                            ♥♥♥♥ Ghost x Human
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Pirate x Stowaway
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Pirate x Pickpocket
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Reporter x Thief

Themes & Settings;
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Medieval +/- Fantasy Setting
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Steampunk (have not tried before)
                            ♥♥♥♥ Modern Setting

♥♥♥♥ Fairytale-derived Themes
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Online Gaming
                            ♥♥♥♥ Online Social Network/Dating
                            ♥♥♥♥ LoveHate relationship
                            ♥♥♥♥ Stalkers
                            ♥♥♥♥ One-sided love

I don't have any good plots as of current moment, but I'm sure we can think of something together (:

NEW PAIRINGS IN HOT PINK

Pairings which I already am doing but wouldn't mind more would be crossed out.

Anything which I have enough of would be deleted.

{ F a n d o m s xx L i s t }

LAST EDIT : 6th February 2012 5:15PM
                            Note that I prefer Original Pairings rather than Fandoms
                            I actually wouldn't mind getting some Fandom roleplays now :3
                            Actually, it'd be really cool if anyone wanted to have a Fandom roleplay, since I don't even have one lolol. You can ask again about the pairings, I'm pretty lazy to re-update the heart listings. They change with my mood rofl

I only have a few fandoms I would actually like to roleplay, so this list'll be short.
                            My preference would be to stay away from Canon x OC, but if you have a really awesome plot that I just can't deny, then I will accept.

And I usually won't do fandoms that I have no idea about. Unless you're asking for something with a similar setting/idea. But still, nothing too complex.

I also much prefer AU settings, whenever possible.

Axis Powers Hetalia;
                            ♥♥♥♥ Estonia x Ukraine
                            ♥♥♥♥ America x England
                            ♥♥♥♥ France x England
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ South Korea x China
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Russia x China
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Sweden x Finland
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Russia x America
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Prussia x Canada
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Prussia x Hungary
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Poland x Canada
                            ♥♥♥♥ Prussia x Italy
                            ♥♥♥♥ Hong Kong x Iceland
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Spain x Romano
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Denmark x Norway
                            Feel free to suggest your pairings, if I haven't covered it <:

Happy Tree Friends; (Gijinka/Humanoid)
                            ♥♥♥♥ Cuddles x Giggles
                            ♥♥♥♥ Lifty x Splendid
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Splendid x Giggles
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Flippy x Splendid
                            ♥♥♥♥ Flippy x Flaky
                            ♥♥♥♥ Sniffles x Nutty [ If anyone's up for this, I'd be reaallyy happy ]

Harry Potter; (might, might not. Depending on mood. Note also that I read the books and fanfiction, but haven't watched the movies. I prefer anime pics.)
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ OC x OC
                            ♥♥♥♥ Draco Malfoy x Astoria Greengrass
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Scorpius Malfoy x Lily Luna Potter

Vocaloid;
                            ♥♥♥♥ Gakupo x Luka
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Kaito x Rin
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Kaito x Len
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Len x Rin
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Len x Miku
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Kaito x Meiko
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ Kaito x Miku

Harvest Moon;
                            ♥♥♥♥♥ OC x OC

Oh, if anyone knows Nico Nico Douga and is a fan of the Utaites there, I wouldn't mind something along those lines as well~

Last, but not least, my roleplay samples for those interested.

I'm really sorry I don't have much samples to offer. As you can tell, I've only got intro posts cause my forum roleplays haven't even extended to the 2nd post for some reason.
                          I have to warn you, though, I don't usually type as much for PM roleplays.

I hope I didn't leave out anything.
                          If I did, anything new would be added in hot pink...

{ s h i t }

Cause I forget s**t.

■ I prefer Anime pictures. Unless I already mentioned that.
                            /failmemory

■ I need romance. I don't remember if I mentioned that. I think I did. But this is a just in case .__.

{ i d e a }

Well, then. Congrats if you've read the whole thing. That's an accomplishment, and I really hope you did before PMing me/replying here.

Moving on.

■ I'd like to try this thing where you just PM me an intro post, or a link to a thread with an intro post. It sounds fun, without prior planning and such. You'd just have to tell me what sexuality you want, before I go all gay to a homophobic

And now to bump
O/

I hope the bunch of text won't scare off anyone
;_____;

I'm a lonely girl; if people just want to chat with me here, I would be really glad too~
; w ;

*goes to cook noodles for dinner*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas