Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

User Image

I like the letter T and was trying for the alliteration in there. Yeah, that did not work out. But enough about that. Let's about you guys. You know you. The Anons. So I guess first thing first is thank you. I highly appreciate the letters you guys have sent to me. Second thing second is sorry because it takes me a while to reply to them. But you know, that is why this thread is here~! So yeah, I am going to post my responses and stuff here. Anyone is free to talk to me.

P.s. For those anons who do not want to swim through a thread filled with other posts, another thread will be made with a table of contexts and links to your letter in the near future. Look out for that~!

Dangerous Lover

Quote:
You know,
what kind of hell would it be if the memories you most cherished and the people you most loved
were not forgotten, nor were they slightly altered in memory,
but had never been?

What kind of hell would that be?
Are you...someone special to me,
that doesn't exist?
Let this memory exist
although I may not be,
I'll prove it with a kiss.

-Valoe

User Image

Let me think about that for a while. What kind of hell would that be? Well I guess it can be a living lie. Yeah, let’s go with that. A living lie for you can be alive and walking through things but none of it will ever be set in stone. Actually, that sounds a little bit like dreaming if you think about it. You can create memories in your dreams but once you wake up, everything is then gone. Let us take the time and turn this into something positive instead of the negative. I mean there is a lot to say about it but enough about that for now. This is a conversation on its own. There are other things needed to be talked about.

You ask me if I am someone special to you but you can answer that question on your own. Now I know you want a direct answer. [Or maybe that is just me assuming here.] So I would like to say ‘Yes’ to your question but at the same time ‘No.’ I am here. I am alive and breathing. I can exist in your mind. That I can if you are still saying that I do not exist. Yeah, let’s go with that. But my existence is another topic when we should be talking about you. Now do you exist? I believe so but maybe this is a memory and a mind thing. A kiss? Well I am not sure. How can you kiss me if you are a memory? Will it be a ghost kiss? If I were to imagine a ghost kiss, I think it would be the kiss of longing. You know with the tingling sensation on the lips and the sigh of longing. Maybe a pout. It is hard to imagine what it would be like since it has been a while since I have kissed someone. But I will close my eyes and wait for it to come.

Thank you for taking the time to write a letter and send me a gift as well, Valoe. I do appreciate it. I think this is a very significant letter to me because it is the first Anon letter addressed to me for this event. Your little mind puzzle is something I am going to think about for a while because it makes me wonder. However, enough about that, I have said a whole lot more than what I should be saying and must be wasting your time. Thank you once more. Much appreciations. Happy Holidays. Forgive me for how late my reply is.

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      The Phantom Gift Giver appears before you under the light of the winter moon, shaded by shadows and holding in his clasp a small present meant only for you. He gently and silently approaches, his shoes don't even crunch the snow beneath him, and he offers you the gift. You take it from him and he smiles sincerely and joyfully as memories of his first encounter with you enter his mind, a chance meeting on a night just like this one. He then leans in, pushing your glasses up to your forehead, getting a glimpse of those ebony eyes, then gives you a short, but sweet peck on the cheek before pulling back, smiling, and vanishing, leaving you with the present alone n the night.

He is, but a phantom...

“Well well well,” she said to him while crossing her arms,” We meet again~” There was a smirk on her face as he came strolling over to her. Smooth and suave. Smooth and suave. Yup that was what she thought of his walk. “It’s been a while,” she cooed and accepted the gift from him,” Thank you.” She wanted to play it cool and keep herself calm but that was hard. It took every inch in her body not to swoon over him. I mean come on. It is The Phantom. The same one who made her chase him down the very last year. The same one who made her want to know who he was. She wrapped her fingers around the ribbon of the box while trying not to look at his smile. Gosh when he smiled, she wanted to swoon and sway in the night wind. “So I hope you have been well.” Smack. His face was all up close to hers. He was doing the same thing he did last year. Her glasses were pressed against her forehead and there was the eye contact. ‘Kiss me. Kiss me already!’ The little voice in her mind was screaming and pleading.

A sigh left her lips and her eyes closed when he kissed her cheek. “Tch.” He was such a gentleman to her. She loved it so much but hated it. She wanted more. She wanted a kiss like how she imagined it. Yet that was another story. “Thank you,” she whispered to him as her eyes fluttered open to watch him vanish with that smile on his face. Alone. Once again. She touched the spot on her cheek where he had kissed her and pressed her fingers against her lips. “What a tease.” She smiled and walked off with a skip in her step. Gosh she can’t help loving that man.

[c: So thank you once again for sending me another letter. Gosh it has been almost a year since I received my first letter from you and it is crazy. Like so crazy and mind boggling. I mean since then, you gave me a letter for every event that passed by and that means a lot to me. I mean like I get to eager thinking about your letter and I am left all blushy faced and like all ‘Umpf. That Phantom. <3’ So thank you so so much. I highly appreciate what you have done for me. Much appreciations. Happy Holidays. Forgive me for how late my reply is.]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      Christmas is approaching. You and everyone around you is bustling with excitement as the season approaches. You are out gift shopping when you notice a small shop on the corner with some old jazz playing. You here the words:
      He'll come a callin when the snows the most
      When all you cats are sleepin warm as toast.

and as you get closer you see the door ajar. You knock enter in on a blonde haired man with a steaming cup of hot chocolate in front of him, tapping his fingers and toes to the music as he reads the newspaper. You blush slightly when you realize that this is his home, not some store. You mutter apologies and turn to leave but the man catches up with you. Please, his smile is warm and welcoming. Stay for awhile. You obviously have a nice ear since the music has called you here. He pushes the hot chocolate toward the other side of the table. Besides. I am ready made you hot chocolate.
      -Sven the Psionic

“I’m dreaming of a White Christmas,” she sang to herself while pushing through the crowd of Gaians. Christmas shopping. The kind of shopping she had a love and hate relationship with. Come on, Tilly is a fashionista. She loves shopping with a passion but long lines and too many people just annoy the crap out of her. “My feet hurt.” She was standing at the corner and waiting for the light to turn green for her to cross. She was swaying her arms while listening to the sound of the city. “..He’ll co-come a callin when the snows the most,” she said while bobbing her head to jazzy sound in the air,” What all you cats are…sleepin? Warm as toast..” She turned around and saw what looked like a little shop behind her. “Awww how cuuuuuttttteeee.”

She slinked on over to the door and saw it was a little open. “Awesome, they must still be open.” Tilly knocked and waltzed on in with hope of finding cute boutique clothes. Yeah that did not happen. “Whaaa?” Her jaw slacked when she saw him. Some pretty fine blonde guy was sitting there all comfy like he was at home. ‘Home? … Oh snaps.’ Her mind finally put the pieces together after a quick glance of things and a long glance at him. ‘Oh damn he is so fine.’ So fine that she was blushing a little at him. “Ermm,” she muttered while backing up to the door,” sorry about well me intruding into your home. I mean it looks like a cute boutique. Ehehehe.” So much for a quick come and go when he caught her. ‘Fight or Flight. Fight or Flight?!’ She wanted to run but when he smiled at her, she could not help but melt a little. “Oh..sure…what really?!”. Astonishment was all over her face when he pushed the mug of hot chocolate to her. ‘Come on. Play it cool. Cute guy just asked you to stay.’ Oh she turned on her charm. With a sweet smile on her face, she said,” Sure~.” Let us hope that this is not going to turn into some ‘Baby it’s Cold Outside’ scene but then again…who wouldn’t want that a little bit?

[c: Well thank you for taking the time to write to me and to send me a gift as well. I really liked writing a response to this because I wanted to try out a different voice. Sorry if it sounds funny. I was trying to show a little bit of how I actually talk to people at school. Kekekekeke. Anyways, thank you once again. Much appreciations. Happy Holidays. Forgive me for how late my response is.]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      Hark! how the bells
      sweet silver bells
      All seem to say
      throw cares away.

Christmas is here
      bringing good cheer
      To young and old
      meek and the bold

~ The Estranged Professor

So when I first initially read this, I ended up thinking back to ‘The Bells’ written by Edgar Allan Poe. However I believe this has to do with the Carol of The Bells which I do like but I do not know the lyrics of well. I do like a version that David Foster did which I shall link right here. Here. So enjoy that. Thank you for taking the time to write me a letter and to send me a gift as well. Thank you. Much appreciations. Happy Holidays. Forgive me for how late my response is.

Feisty Detective

17,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Merry Christmas Everyone!! Happy Holidays and all the best!!

Dangerous Lover

Dangerous Lover

Dangerous Lover

User Image

So to Sherlock Holmes and The Sim, I shall be writing my responses to you two some time in the future. I have breakfast to eat and a meeting to attend. However, do know that I am grateful and thankful for your letters and gifts. The really do mean a lot to me. c:

Dangerous Lover

User Image

And now the lazy a** shall start posting her saved up responses. xD I may post some without my response but that is mostly because some of them are longish RP style messages and I want to reply in RP form as well. I will go back and edit them as I make my responses. Deal with me for now~

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      User Image

The Sim

A lovely Christmas party. He was so happy to be invited. His plumbob was glowing vibrantly in one of the most brilliant shades of green imaginable. As a few of his friends left the room, he looked both ways and stole you a Christmas present. Wasn't it fun controlling others to do your bidding. Of course, he had stolen the closest item. He put the Christmas present in his pocket, snickering evilly as he headed into the other room where his friends were. He peered up at you, fiendishly delighted. You got your gift.

She looked down and tried not to make eye contact with him. She knew she shouldn’t had used her influence on him but she needed the points. She needed them or else her plumbob was going to turn into a bright red and she was going to become crazy. Gosh why didn’t she pick the intelligence aspiration instead? All she needed to do was read books and gain skills to keep herself sane but nope, she had to pick the popularity one. She twiddled her fingers as he snatched up the gift for her. She was so embarrassed and blushed when he faced her with that devilish look in his eyes. “Damn it,” she said while he sauntered away to his friends.

[Oh my gosh, I love the Sims~! I played the Sims 1, 2 and 3. I pictured this scene coming from the Sims 2 because that series was my all time favorite. I know you may probably be mad at me for having such a late reply. ;c Shame on me. Anyways, when I first saw this letter, I could not help but smile at the giant plumbob. That really made me think back to my Sims playing days. I imagined the sinister sim all twindling his fingers in enjoy while doing that sneaky tiptoe over to the tree and away from it. Ahahaha. Good times yah. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to write me a letter and to send me a gift as well. Much appreciations. Happy holidays. Forgive me for how late my response is.]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      At last, it seems I have stumbled upon an intelligent woman!
      Maybe not as intelligent as THAT woman, but you shall do for now.
      *glances around*
      Would you do me the favor of taking this little gift off of my hands? Watson seems obsessed with making sure that I have 'Christmas spirit' this year, whatever that is...
      Still, I shall have the last laugh: I found this in his room.
      So consider this a gift from both of us.
      Yours faithfully,
      Sherlock Holmes

Me? Intelligent? Really? Wait…what do you mean not as intelligent as some other woman. –Looks side to side with him- What are you looking at? –Stares at the gift box- Well okay I guess. I mean like if that will help his Watson fellow to get off of your back about spreading Christmas spirit. –Accepts the box and shakes it a little- What? You took this from his room? You sure this is okay to give to me? –Opens the box and looks at the gift-…Yup. It’s good to give to me. I am sure he won’t miss a small thing like this. Be sure to tell him that I said thank you, Holmes.

[c: So I don’t really know much about Sherlock Holmes except what I know when I watched the movie version that has Robert Downey Jr. in it. Sorry for how like unintelligent I am about that sort of stuff. I do thank you for taking the time to write me a letter and to send me a gift as well. Much appreciations. Happy holidays. Forgive me for how late my response is.]

Dangerous Lover

Quote:
User Image
&-(&`v&& wink -&xxx&Ð&&xxx&�&

It was the holiday season... or, rather, it is the holiday season.

You found yourself at the local small convenience store, getting yourself a bit of a nighttime snack. The store itself was over-decorated quite a lot, and christmas music rang back in forth through your ears as you walked around.
Ornament and white-light decorated christmas and fern-colored garland draped the normally boring, eggshell white walls, leading to a Christmas tree in a usually empty, dirt corner of the building. It was somewhat nice, and really got you into the spirit of things. The christmas tree was covered with tinsel of all different colors, the ceiling lights reflecting off of them, creating a very colorful affect around the plant. Ornaments of bulbs, picture frames of workers, and other little common christmas tree decorations hung from the pine branches.

As you filled up your coffee cup with a hot cuppa' joe, you began to whistle to 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer', which had just come on the speakers from the corners of the room. You smiled to yourself, grabbing an apple pie tastykake, heading over to the counter.
You payed for your snack with a smile, wishing the cashier a 'merry christmas, and happy holidays,' and went on your merry little way home.

- - -

Just as you had made your way out of the parking lot of the convenience store, you saw a stranger walking toward you on the same side of the empty road. No cars were in sight, but the asphalt was still lightened by lamp posts lining the vacant streets.

As the two of you neared crossing paths, you saw that the person was a woman-- and she had something in her arms. It looked like a box...

a few steps later, your suspicions were proven correct, as it all became visible.

She was a very, very pretty woman, who looked to be in her mid-twenties. Locks of brown hair protruded out of the bottom of her winter cap, draping neatly over her shoulders in a beautiful way. Her eyes were a cobalt blue, and they twinkled in the light of the lamp post.

She huddled the box close to her, and looked right into your eyes when you two were only a few feet apart.
Suddenly, she stopped, holding out the present with a sweet smile.

Before you could say even a 'thank you', she kept walking down the street, her gloved hands then stuffed into her pockets.

Startled, you still didn't continue walking. You looked down at the new present, and on it was a white sticker that read:
' Hristos se rodi, Serbia~ '

User Image

“Oh my gosh, I want chocolate,” she said while her mouth started to wet at the thought of it. That stuff was good. So good that she had to leave her home in the middle of the night to go to the local convenience store for it. “Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate.” Tilly kept on looking at the pretty wrapped boxes of the stuff. Pretty hard to pick just one because there were so many kinds that she loved. Peppermint with chocolate or dark chocolate maybe even the original milk chocolate. She was such a chocolate whore. “HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” she hummed and pondered about her choice. Her back was pressed against the shelf while she looked around at the décor of the place. The place was more festive than her home to say the least. However it was also so gaudy. It was like someone threw her into a box of glitter. “Tch.” She smacked her lips at the scenery and turned back to her chocolate. “Dark chocolate it is.” She plucked the box off the shelf and waltz on over to the coffee machine.

“You know, I wonder why I am drinking this stuff,” she mumbled to herself while filling up a cup of coffee. She didn’t drink coffee often but for some odd reason she had a urge to have some. The music in the store was so festive but the song playing was lame. She never did like ‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer’ but she could not help but fail at whistling the song. That is one of the problems wish Christmas songs; they get stuck in your brain that you have to some how go along with the tune. While dumping in loads of sugar and creamer to drown out the bitter taste of the coffee, she caught glimpse of some apple pie turnovers nearby. “Oh boy, I haven’t had one of these in a long time.” She put the cap onto her drink and grabbed a tastykake. “I am going to regret this in the morning. Oh well. Thug life. Thug life.” Tilly sauntered over to the counter and paid for her things. The cashier was a cute guy so she couldn’t help but smile at him. “Merry Christmas and happy holidays, cutie,” she said to him and winked. She snatched up the plastic bag and her cup from the counter and walked out of the store.

“It’s freezing,” she mumbled and started briskly walking through the parking lot. Why in the world did she walk instead of taking her car?! Well least she did not live too far away from the store. Enough about that, she needed to get home fast. Point A to Point B. That was the plan until someone came walking towards her. So she thought ‘Oh must be some passerby. No need to get into a fuss over it.’ Yeah that was not the case who the two crossed paths and the other person was smiling at her. “Ermm. Why are you smiling at me?” Tilly asked and sipped her coffee. Bitter. It was still bitter. She flinched and took a step back when the girl pressed the box into her arms. “What?” Tilly asked in confusion while watching the girl start walking away from her. “The hell girl. What are you? Santa’s elf?” she asked while looking down at the box and reading the tag. “What does this even mean?” She scurried after the girl. “Hey, I don’t even know you. Shouldn’t you be giving this to one of your friends?” She caught up and blocked the girl’s way. Tilly held up the giftbox back to the girl. “I mean I thank you but come on. Not everyday does a stranger smile and give me something.”

[:U Yeah. I tore up your letter with my reply. >:3 Oh you thought controlling me and making me do things at your bidding was fun? Bwuahahaha. I like to add my own sas and spice to the mix. I mean thank you for taking the time to send me a letter and a gift. That is all cool beans but this reply took me a while because I had to think about it. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to write me a letter and to send me a gift as well. Much appreciations. Happy Holidays. Forgive me for how late my reply was.]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      Well hello there~
      I hope you have some time to spare.
      Maybe after midnight?
      When the light is just right?
      How about under the light of the full moon?
      Oh girl I can make you swoon.
      I’m a thief in my own right.
      And Justice is always in my sight.
      For you can definitely bet,
      It's your heart I shall get.
      So we can go fast...
      Or we can make it last.
      I can cover you in a blanket of gems.
      And a pillow made of roses with long stems.
      I'll leave you with passion.
      For lingerie is fashion.

- Phantom Thief 1412

Please boy. You think you can handle this? Here is a song that sums up a lot of what I feel about this. Right here. Any light is fine. In the sunshine or in the dark, I can have it any time. But can you really make me swoon and sway? It takes a lot to get me yearning and squirming. Come on if you believe you can get my heart, then I am holding you up to it. Make it fast and good but I can take it slow if you want~ I am bit of a feisty one with a fiery passion but we will see how you can handle it. Damn you are being so suave and fine boy.~ I do thank you for taking the time to write me a letter and to send me a gift as well. Much appreciations. Happy Holidays. Forgive me for how late my reply was.

Dangerous Lover

Quote:
A voice suddenly appears next to you,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....You're cute, I think I'll follow you home! I probably won't eat

you though, I'm trying to stick to my new years resolution and avoid junkfood..”

Soon accompanied by a face:

Changed to protect the eyes of the people.
&How 'bout me? Am I cute? do you like my eyes?&
~Lotus~

User Image

“Oh why thank you~!” Tilly said with a squee and stop walking down the sidewalk. Now she was hoping that it was a cute boy who said that to her however that was not the case. She turned to look at where the voice came from and her face said ‘WTF?!’. Her face went white at the demon from hell and she screamed. “KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE.” Her arms flailed around like those noodle men in front of those car dealerships. Tilly turned on her heel and sprinted off like a mad woman down the sidewalk and away from the scary spider. “DON’T FOLLOW ME,” she screamed in the distance.

[xD Damn it Lotus~! Stop it with the spiders~! I hate spiders so so much! However I do thank you for always sending me a letter since we first met. That really means a lot to me you know. Although you can at least give me cute pictures~! I am going to beat you up if you keep it up with the scary stuff! Just kidding but still. :U No more scary! Anyways, thank you for taking the time to write me a letter and to send me a gift as well. Much appreciations. Happy holidays. Forgive me for how late my response is.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff