User Image

Happy Friday, my scientists in training! This report is filled with mystery, suspense and a shocking conclusion for one of the items. Brace yourself for a surprising twist:

User Image

User ImageSainte Ciel: Agape: At long last, Ciel stormed into Mephiste's enigmatic black lair, the light of love guiding her through the darkness... but Mephiste had no intention of letting the little princess escape alive. As a cursed rose shot out of the shadows, Ciel pushed Rosamund away, allowing her own heart to be pierced. Holy light filled the chamber and Mephiste fled from its purity. The princess was finally safe-- but at a great price. Weeping, Rosamund gave one last kiss to Ciel's lips, softly smiling, but already cold. "Your sacrifice shall not be in vain," the princess vowed, and with Ciel's holy blade, cut off her long curls. "I will fight the darkness in your memory, my Sainte Ciel."

User ImageSainte Ciel: Eros: With the thrill of victory burning in her bosom, Ciel raced to her beloved princess's aid. But what was this? The princess was alone and unharmed. In fact, she seemed to have made herself at home in Mephiste's keep... "My sweet Ciel," she cooed, "You have done so well. Now, with your sword and my magic, we will at last rule this land..." As Rosamund wrapped her arms around her, Ciel sensed for a moment the dark spirit lurking behind the princess's eyes, but a sinister spell quickly enveloped her senses in a sweet haze...Ciel smiled. "Yes, my princess and I...Together...Forever..."

Uh oh, both sad endings! But at least they wore fabulous clothes...

User ImageFor their first challenge on Custom Cut, the contestants are told they have to reinvent the classic sweater. Luka finds this challenge very fitting because when he was a young boy, the first piece of clothing he ever designed was a sweater. His precious design is now full of holes and held together by duct tape, but he still finds it very inspirational.

User ImageAnd finally, The Case of Pietro is soon coming to a close: At the end of the day, the detective arrests the only guy left alive-- the thief, who claims ignorance of the whole plot. After a lengthy interrogation, an astounding discovery is made: Pietro's body has vanished, and all evidence of the murder has gone missing... including the Case and its mysterious contents. With no evidence left of a crime, the detective is reluctantly forced to close the case-- however, there appears to be a little more of the story left to tell...

Wow, quite an eventful report if I do say so myself. I hope your hunger for facts and knowledge has been satisfied, because I need a little nap! Head over to the Cash Shop so you can experience these fascinating specimens for yourself and vote for which ones you like best at our weekly EI poll. Until next time, my avid readers!