Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Cuz I've been really bad bad. ♫
;D

Hello.

I'm looking for art of my avatar, OCs, and so on.

Please, take time to read through and consider.

Thank you.~

Man-Hungry Bear

------------------------ ♥

Information

Welcome to my thread!
My name is a love song. Please call me Song, or Sheepy. <3
I'm looking for some great artwork to show off in my sig and just have. So I'm here looking for YOU!
I'll be looking for art of my avatars. Some of which I would like to turn into OC characters and develop further. Also a bunch of miscellaneous things too!

News and Updates

• Nothing yet! - 3/13/2011
  • Finally opening it! - 5/18/2011
  • No internet access, temporarily closing. -6/1/2011 - 6/11/2011

Current Funds

40 million gold +
Latest RIG bundles

------------------------ ♥

Man-Hungry Bear

♥ ------------------------

Rules

Please follow these rules while in the thread, thank you. <3

▬ Follow Gaia TOS.
    ▬ No drama (unless Korean dramas.)
    ▬ Be respectful to individuals in the thread. If you got a beef, please take it out of the thread.
    ▬ Please price your art fairly.
    ▬ Be willing to haggle.
    ▬ No excessive quoting.
    ▬ No PMing me unless otherwise stated.
    ▬ Stay and chat?
    ▬ Don't take offense if I decline/ask you to lower a price.

Please follow these rules regarding art, thank you.

▬ If accepted, I will send a trade. You may accept, but I won't finalize until I see a watermark final copy. I also like to last minute add a tip when the art is done.
    ▬ I am interested in all types of art work (Realism, chibi, anime, etc etc etc.)
    ▬ If for some reason you cannot do my picture anymore, please let me know so I can cancel the trade.
    ▬ I know doing art takes time, but please keep me updated on how its going/don't be mad if I ask about the progress.

♥ ------------------------

Man-Hungry Bear

Looking For

Any sort of artwork of my current avatar, listed avatars, or OCs.
Would LOVE any sort of sexy, seductive, flirty pictures.
Wouldn't mind if cute, dorky, funny, or anything else.
Please see each section below for any other details. <3

About Me

☼ Male
    ☼ Twenty-four
    ☼ Homosexual ;3
    ☼ Fun
    ☼ Will always be in school
    ☼ Sleepy
    ☼ Wants sexy art to show off.
    ☼ Ask me for more? ;3

Form

[quote="a love song"] [color=white]attentionattentionattention[/color] [/quote][size=10]I would like to [/size][size=15][b]SEXIFY[/b][/size] [size=10]you! o:
    [u][b]Username[/b][/u]: Your name, obviously.
    [u][b]To be drawn[/b][/u]: Which you choose to draw for me.
    [u][b]Art style[/b][/u]: How will you draw it?
    [u][b]Price[/b][/u]: Give me a range that you're looking for, and what price could get me what.
    [u][b]Samples[/b][/u]: Samples of your style.
    [u][b]Misc[/b][/u]: Do you have a link to a store? A DA account? More references? Anything you'd like to say? o:[/size]

Man-Hungry Bear

Please find below the certain avatars I'd like drawn. Thank you.

The Demon
Traits:
    ► Sexy.
    ► Sly.
    ► Likes to smirk.
    ► Cocky.
    ► Dominant.
    ► Flirty.
    ► Manly.
    ► Athletic swimmer's build.
    ► Loves the pretty boys.
    ► Characteristic Piercings: Tongue, cheek under right eye, hip piercings.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ram
Traits:
    ► Naughty.
    ► Playful.
    ► Switch-hitter.
    ► Flirtatious.
    ► Manly.
    ► Slim, muscular build.
    ► Loves the pretty boys.
    ► Easily sweet talked.
    ► Characteristic Piercings: Snake bites (lip piercings), hip piercings. Tattoos: Bar code on the neck.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Puppy Boy
Traits:
    ► Shy.
    ► Cute.
    ► Submissive.
    ► Friendly.
    ► Flirty.
    ► Boyish.
    ► Loves being center of attention.
    ► Enjoys being petted.
    ► Blushes a lot
    ► Slim, slightly defined build.
    ► Characteristic Piercings: Tongue piercing, cheek piercing under right eye, ear piercings on left puppy ear (4 silver ring along the front), n****e piercing (right).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miscelaneous
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Bear

Couple Request
*HIGHEST DESIRE*

Currently looking for couple art, with one of my avatars (preferably a demon above) with the following avatars:

He's super cute, innocent, and very naive. Easily believes anything someone
tells him, he loves to smile and rarely would you catch him without one on his
face. He blushes easily, and gets flustered which is what makes him so very
tease-able. He has a very slender and feminine build, he's a submissive with
a kick, meaning sometimes he surprises with random bursts of defiance. He
loves to cuddle and play "dress-up", has an obsession with women's clothing,
and overall is probably the most adorable thing you've seen in a while. ♡

Or of my OC and his OC

John the OC ;;
User Image
References: hair, hair 2, hair 3, hair 4
fashion example, fashion example 2, fashion example 3, fashion 4? Dx
Eye Color: Golden Green (they change depending on the color of clothing he's wearing)
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'1", 185cm
Weight: 140lbs
Build: Slender, feminine.
Special Features: He has a few tattoo's, and snakebites~
Sexuality: Homo-sex-u-all x)
Clothing: As a makeup artist he's usually in all black due to the fact that other colors are
easily stained when makeup particles get on the clothing (which a lot of the time they do). He's
prone to wearing tight fitting clothing, from his head to his feet, which sometimes he happens to
be wearing women's shoes but shh, don't tell anyone. Normally you can see him in a black deep
v-neck t-shirt and a pair of black//dark washed jeans/slacks. He keeps his appearance very
neat, and well thought out. He loves cute clothing, and things that match, often when he's not
working you can find him in pale//mute colored clothing, though rarely you find him in vividly
colored things. His favorite color just happens to be purple~, he has an affinity for getting tattoos,
and often hangs around people with like mindsets//style of dress//in the same profession as
himself. When he's going out he likes to wear things with a flair, he loves the flourishes that
come with dressing nicely, soaks up the extra attention like a sponge.

Personality: He's a very outgoing person, the first to talk and often the last as well. He
loves to talk about any and everything, is very easy to get along with, but once you piss him
off he holds grudges until eternity. He loves quiet places, and reading books/cuddling. He is
not really a party person, though he can be if the mood strikes him, which is very rare. He's
a very hard worker and often puts his career first, he's very devoted and slightly strict with
himself. He's extremely career driven, and loves to make advances on his chosen path for
life, though he's also very loving and kind. He's also a horrible flirt, he flirts with nearly anyone
or thing that is cognizant enough to flirt back and often it gets him into situations he'd rather
not be in.

Sweet, romantic, sexy, naughty, all of the above.
Any kind of position, pose, any kind of activity would be great.
Please ask for more details!
<33

Man-Hungry Bear

Original Characters
I would like to try and get art for OCs I have in mind. However, I have no art references (as of yet). I will provide verbal descriptions as best I could, as well as a tektek base for some visual aid.

I would love if you (the artist!) could come up with some great OC sketches. I may pay extra for even a reference sheet of the outfit/artwork you make to help me. Thanks!

OC 1:
Name: Jayse (Reference 1, Reference 2)
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'10", 178cm
Weight: 145 lbs, 66 kg
Build: Athletic, not bulky muscular
Special Features: Beneath the the shirt, hip piercings, small treasure tail.
Sexuality: Gaaay
Clothing: As a scientist, he is usually wearing a lab coat. Underneath that is casual; a nice, solid-color button up and a pair of jeans. He enjoys wrist accessories that dangle, are colorful, or straps on, and usually wears a studded belt. Outside of the lab would just be the lab coat removed. If partying, it depends on the venue. When rubbing elbows with some sophisticated, "intelligent" scientist community individuals; form fitting, dress-to-impress suits are his go to. When hitting up the dance floor, it ranges from anything, but its usually very slutty and easy to remove, and always ends up just being in a small pair of briefs. (*Note, he has an underwear obsession, as in, loves all different kinds. Mainly cute briefs that have patterns, as shown, solid, bright or soft colors, or cute little animals/pictures on them.)
Personality: Shy at first, fun once you get to know him -- he's an easy-to-get-along with kind of guy. He's a diligent hard worker, and often puts his lab work before many other things, but seems to always find the time to go out and enjoy himself. A bit carefree, it sometimes gets him in trouble (i.e. always flirting a lot, making dem boys jelly ;D ), or in some cases could seriously harm him (working without gloves, touching dangerous things in lab, spilling stuff all over).

In terms of a request, since I mentioned hip piercings and treasure trail, I was hoping for at least some sort of shirtless picture. Ideally, I would love one where he's wearing nothing but his lab coat and a pair of cute briefs. xD Another wacky idea was, if willing, would be having a large test tube with a smiley face (as seen in the ref) act as a censor. > u >

I don't have any specific poses in mind, though if anything, I do like arms stretched up and hands behind his head, so his body is stretching and showing off. A "I know you want this" kind of feel.

If clothing is desired, I would love one with a suit.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll answer right away!

Man-Hungry Bear

Art Received

Spotlight:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Bear

Links In
None

Links Out
None

Man-Hungry Bear

And last reserve.
        Now to edit. D;

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
bunny outfit must go in! cuz cuz I got arts of it! so! =P

Generous Giver

*sneaks in* ninja

Man-Hungry Bear

Aaand finally opening this.
      I hope its okay.
      D;

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
Mmmm, sexxy boy art, i want in
a love song
attentionattentionattention
I would like to SEXIFY you! o:
Username: Ms Panda May
To be drawn: The Demon, haven’t decide which outfit yet. XD.
Art style: Full or half body, using SAI.
Price:20k for outline, 30k+ if you want the whole shabang
Samples: Outline Fully colored-ish.
Misc:I have no boundries as far as the “sex factor” goes. If you don’t have boundries (as far at the TOS, obviously) goes, then expect the art to be harshly pin-up. =) :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff