Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

visitors ♥ ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 137 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hi~ welcome to my fugly looking bribe shop * u * !
Maybe one day ( hopefully in the near future ), I will make it look semi-decent.
My turn out time might be good, or absolutely horrendous.
But please keep in mind that I am a full time university student~
Oh, and I'm a chick who likes dramas, K-pop and fashion.
I appreciate people who stick around and chat /lonely OTL

R U L E S
#1) Follow my rules / the ToS
#2) Be polite to others.
#3) Do not PM me to get around full slots. I will take private bribes as long as slots are open.
#4) Please start a trade once I have accepted your bribe
#5) Please respond to my PMs within a week, or I will cancel your trade.

M I N . B R I B E S { 50% character / 50% bribe }
-- if you want anything not listed below, please feel free to ask for a price quote!
Mini chibis: 100k+
Flat colored chibis: 150k+
Chibis: 500k+
Bust: 1mil+
Full body: 3mil+
Couples: 2x min bribe.
S A M P L E S

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

will draw: OCs, avatars, couples, slight furries, fan art // I especially like to draw Pokemon gijinkas ;D.
will not draw: Mecha, nudity, explicit material, furries, muscular men, clutterfxcked avatars.
O R D E R . F O R M

[size=9][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Type of drawing[/b]: { mini chibi / chibi / bust / full body + flat coloring / cell shade / soft shade }
[b]References[/b]: { tektek / previously drawn art }
[b]Other information about your request[/b]: { such as personality or likes/dislikes }
[b]Bribe[/b]:
[b]WIPs?[/b]: { work in progresses, yes or no }[/size]

S L O T S
#1) Snow Mishibari
#2) Archangeling
#3) Plusle
#4) URL-length
P I C K - U P
All finished pictures will be posted here~

User Image

User Image
L I N K S
Please post your link or PM it to me! I will add you once I'm on your affiliates list ( 200 x 40 ONLY )

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.69460964/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/4rgn6vt[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
List of offers since I'm too lazy go through pages, and my layout is ugly anyways LOL

Username: Oo Midnight Memories oO
Type of drawing: Chibi Couple
References: [Lotus & Likereal]
Other information about your request:
Well you can do pretty much anything with these two and there is more info about them - [request thread]

Relationship: Lotus and Likereal have a very interesting relationship. Two opposites with dark pasts who are drawn to each other--but they have to be careful otherwise sparks seem to fly. Lotus is attracted and attached to Likereal, but will never admit it. Likereal knows that Lotus has that attraction, yet Lotus is scared to pull down his guards too far and let it be anything more at this point. So they struggle in this way. Though another way to look at this is that Lotus likes Likereal, and so he's trying to do him a favor by showing his thorns---it's saving Likereal from similar hurt. Yet is seems that the stubborn Likereal doesn't have such reservations and is continuing to patiently plough down the walls that Lotus is struggling to keep up. Likereal just ignores every attempt from the other male to bar him, continuing to try and get closer to him. Lotus also finds Likereal a paradox and cant understand why the other male doesnt regret meeting him, why he keeps trying to push closer instead. Likereal isnt really sure either but he finds him intriguing and as hard as the other male tries to push him away he pushes closer.

Bribe: 1.5mil
WIPs?: Yes please

Username: Archangelling
Type of drawing: { Flat-coloured chibi}
References: { Virus X (ALT outfit) 2nd ref has most correct colours }
Other information about your request: { Lazy, picky, but usually outgoing. Likes to play games and eat strawberry pocky }
Bribe: 400k
WIPs?: { It'd be great if you can show me a sketch before you line/colour * A* }

Username: White Demonic Kitty
Type of drawing: mini chibi of my OC Lexa please <33
References: could you draw her in this outfit?good reference of her face + hair, normal ref sheet for facial features
Other information about your request: she's a really outgoing person, always happy and busy. for her art, could you make her look sexy, flirty and happy (some sort of combo razz )
Bribe: 150k
WIPs?: yes please <3

Username: Nicole The Hotness
Type of drawing: 2 Full Bodies, Full Coloring (I don't know the term, my apologies again...)
References: I sent the details via PM if they lack, please let me know
Other information about your request: I sent the details via PM if they lack, please let me know.
Bribe: 6 Million?
WIPs?: Yes please.

P.S.* If accepted, if it is possible to discuss certain things with you via PM about the characters that would highly appreciated. Thank you.

*sits in a corner and crosses fingers*

Username: phoenixbasilisk
Type of drawing: full body / cell shade
References: [altair’s art refs][front][back][with gryphon]
Other information about your request: she is a captainess in the victorian era. the rest of her bg is in her journal.
Bribe: 3.3million
WIPs?: yes please

Username: Bearly Sweet
Type of drawing: Chibi Couple + Soft shade
References: Maya & Era
Second & Third Post for refs ^ u ^
Other information about your request: Personality of characters are there,
They’re BFFs, and often act like sisters, bickering with eachother.
Bribe: 1.3 mill
WIPs?: yup yup

Username: Remise
Type of drawing: { flat coloured chibi (love these as you can tell 8D)
References: any of these
or
Talva: [x] [x] [x] her fox spirit
Other information about your request: Most can be found in the thread~
About Talva: Talva is really really cocky. She prances around like a peacock and considers many inferior to her (except for the unicorn race). One of the things she enjoys is ordering others around, which is pretty much all she does as the grand priestess of the temple. However, she is aware of her responsibilities and carries them out accordingly.

Talva pretty much always dives into things head first. Without giving things a second thought her actions can result in some pretty ditsy moments. (copy pasted much OTL)
Bribe: 180k
WIPs?: Sure~

Username: Snow Mishibari
Type of drawing: full body soft shade please~
References: the girl snow2 snow3 snow4
Other information about your request: ummm shes 15, a wolf girl, takes deep pride in her strength and is kind of a content person. i would love it if you could make it a little japanese themed if you accept ^-^
Bribe: 5mil
WIPs?: i don't know what you want here XD if you mean if id want to see wips then yeah~

Username: Demon in a Bottle
Type of drawing: { chibi/couples }
References: { Him Her Could you have there jackets unzipped? }
Other information about your request: { There just a couple in love he is a goofy yet the other is flirty and cute }
Bribe: 1.3mil?
WIPs?: { Yes please }

OR
Username: Demon in a Bottle
Type of drawing: {chibi / couple }
References: { Him Her }
Other information about your request: { There just a couple in love he is a goofy yet the other is flirty and cute}
Bribe: 1.3mil?
WIPs?: { Yes please }

Username: Feather_Duster08
Type of drawing: Mini-chibi
References: Your choice~<3
Other information about your request: You can mess with clothing and the like however you want.
Bribe: 175k
WIPs?: If it wouldn't be too much trouble. }

Username: Lucifer Force
Type of drawing: Chibi
References: [X][X][X][X][X] (She's the blonde one in all the images with color).
Other information about your request: Her name is Carthusia, and she is the personification of the sin of Pride. She's a demon, so she always holds her head high and looks like she's up to something. I'd just like her in some devious, "Yes, I'm going to kick your a** and I'll be enjoying it!" kind of pose/look on her face. Her outfit is entirely up to you, but she tends to wear long dresses. Her hair and horns both have gradients to them as seen in the first image. biggrin
Bribe: 300k!
WIPs?: I'd love to see some, yes please.

Username: Tsuki no Tennyo Setsuna
Type of drawing:Flat colored Chibi
References:[Tektek](is missing eyes and poses) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (how the avi should look)User Image
Other information about your request: She's quite well behaved, sometimes she gets herself into trouble
Here's more info about her
(here is how her hair should look))
User Image
(other hair examples)
fox
Fox is Lower Left Side
Bribe: 500k
WIPs?: yes please

Username: tooaya
Type of drawing: cell-shade or soft-shade couple CG...I'm not seeing waist up, so I'll just go with the fullbody prices. >A>;
References: I hope you don't mind me just tossing out my request thread out there. =v=; Instead of moving everything in this post lol There's only two characters in that thread and that's the two I want art for. Please do read over the information if you do choose to draw them.
Other information about your request: see above *lazy*
Bribe: 6mil
WIPs?: yes please ovo

Username: PlusIe
Type of drawing: { chibi + cell shade }
References: { User Image }
Other information about your request: { super cute and happy <3 oh, and can it not have a border? XD because i might be making a profile with it <3}
Bribe: 600k?
WIPs?: { sure? <3 }

Username: URL-Length
Type of drawing: bust cg
References: Hollow or Tori
Other information about your request: Hollow's evil and naughty. Tori's almost always bloody
Bribe: 1.3m
WIPs?: yes please <3

Username: May Darling
Type of drawing: mini chibi
References: here or tektek
Other information about your request: she's almost always very happy and has a smile on her face. [[[:
Bribe: 120k
WIPs?: if it's not too much trouble. [[[:

Username:Arron vampire
Type of drawing: 2 bust + cell shade
References: User Image and User Image
Other information about your request:I hope you accept wink biggrin ^_^ I wish to you a nice day !
Bribe:3 mil 500k
WIPs?: yes

I should fill out the form before I forget e u e

Username: Hawaiiangaldreams
Type of drawing: flat color chibi
References: User Image
Eyes < Boy (Brown); Girl (Dark brown/black)
Hair < Boy (Light brown); Girl (Black)
Personality < Boy: Sweet, caring, understanding, lovely
Girl: Stubborn, nerdy, ASIANZ, funny
Bribe: 400k
WIPs?: sure c:

Username: DlDDY
Type of drawing:chibi couple plus single fb
References: User Image with User Image
[ref][ref]
single
[any of the first 3]
Other information about your request: Have them doing something fun.ex: swinging on a swing..piggy back riding .. whatever.. as long as they arent just standing there holding hands.
They are a fun. flirty couple. We like to tease one another. joke alot. and Just have fun.
Her hair should be mostly white.. she has stars and moons all over her dress..
For him the main detail is his bandana (ppl tend to forget it) it should be thick and can have stars and moons as detail on it. his ears have earrings.. his vest has star buttons.. and his cufflinks to his button down are moons... His wallet should have a star chain or moons and stars linked together.
He wears a black bow tie.
Bribe: 1,5m +3m= 4.5m

Username: Lexical Gap
Type of drawing: Chibi Couple
References:

Nyoka: x // x // x
Nyoka's Details
Skin: Chocolate brown
Hair and goatee: White
Fawn ears, tail and legs: White
Hooves: Black
Eyes: Lime Green
Other: The large ovals you see on the two long strands of hair and on his tail tuft are actually embedded jewels. The smaller dots are simply markings. The two dots and the jewel on his tail is colored the same as the ones on his hair. Also, he has three floating golden rings, two around the long strands of hair and one around his tail. He has a golden eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow and the hairpiece, collar and chain can be kept on or left off.

Prince Frey: x // x // x // x // x
Frey's Details
Horse gijinka named Prince Freyrin, designed after the spirited Arabian horse breed: x
Skin: Light tan with Black tattoos
Hair: Chocolate Brown with random Blonde streaks and spikey in appearance but extremely soft in texture, flexible, not stiff spikes
Eyes: Left is Golden Brown, Right is Light Steel Blue (heterochromia)
Crown: x (He doesn't usually wear it, but when he does, it's at a jaunty angle instead of properly on his head.)
Colour Palette: x (Clothing design and colors aren't set in stone, so feel free to design your own if you want.)

Other information about your request: Nyoka is skittish, holdimg a lot of fear, though he covers it up by lashing out at what he's afraid of. He is a masochist and emotionally broken, he requires a lot of love to heal and learn to trust people.

Frey is fiery and high-spirited, typically in a good mood, energetic and a bit of a handful. He's proud, but not full of himself, confident in his ability to rule the kingdom after his father dies. He was Nyoka's only friend during his captivity.

Nyoka and Frey have a best friends relationship and Frey acts more of a protector to Nyoka than anything else.
Bribe: 2 mil
WIPs?: Yes, please. o u o

Username: isasosic
Type of drawing:chibi + flat color
References: the first oc
Other information about your request: feel free to draw her as you like : D
Bribe: 200k
WIPs?: not really

Username: Zeixe
References: My Sig.
Other information about your request:The stars are actually white, not yellow. You can choose to make the white coat long or short, whichever is easier for you. Most importantly, artistic freedom!
Personality: Enthusiastic and reckless. He's smart, but he always acts first and thinks later.
Bribe: 600k
WIPs?: yes please.

Username: Kitten
Type of drawing: Mini Chibi or Flat Color Chibi
References: [x] [x] [x] Artistic freedom, piggy is optional <3
Other information about your request: She is so determined and genki it's not even funny, she just wants to do right all the time and she's really upbeat and sweet 24/7
Bribe: 300k
WIPs?: Doesn't need it = w=

Username: dreaminglilly
Type of drawing:chibi flat colored
References: [ref sheet][playing dead]

Echo is a curious & playful spirit and loves to scare people by sneaking up on them or by waving creepy things around (knives, voodoo dolls, needles)
Echo can put up an adorable or handsome (depends on the gender of the person Echo is trying to scare) face at will to draw people closer, only to change to a (kinda failed) creepy expression to scare them.

Echo loves watching soaps and crime series, reenacting the murder scenes from said soaps and crime series.& to haunt graveyards and haunted houses

Bribe: 250K
WIPs?: yes please~

Username: Huzake
Type of drawing: chibi /flat coloring }
References: My avi <3?
Other information about your request: a girl/quiet/draw me with open eyes?
Bribe: 250k
WIPs?:no x3 , I like surprises X3

Username: random_shiichan
Type of drawing: mini chibi
References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sorry i didn't get art for them yet
BUT, feel free to remove any item that's hard to draw 3nodding
Other information about your request: for the 1st one, she's all bad-a** and a fighter. For the 2nd one she's cheerful and kinda like a cuty-girl walking her dog whee
but you don't have to draw the dogs if you don't want to 3nodding
Bribe: i've only got 120k ;~;
WIPs?: sure! ^ ^

Username: Gekokoko
Type of drawing: Mini chibi
Other information about your request: Just really cutesy and happy? ; u;
Bribe: 140k?
WIPs?: Nah no thank you

Username: Cooters Revenge
Type of drawing: mini chibi and bust
References: Picture Reference: User Image
Other information about your request: I really like your sample n the second line, second one over...I love anything with gold filigree
Bribe: 1,105,000 pure

Username:
Other information about your request: Can i has a pokeball on his head? also a totodile next hugging leg :3
Bribe: 600k + 50k if i like alot biggrin
WIPs?:

Username: Lord Raxa
Type of drawing: waist up soft shade
References: [Avi] [Prev Art]
Other information about your request: calm, laid back or battle ready attitude (your choice), preferably no skin showing (like the ears or neck), omit the white cuff things, and the katana is optional (cuz ill be selling it to pay you) =P
Bribe: 2 mil + tip
WIPs?: preferrably

Username: [A.V.]
Type of drawing: Flat-coloured Chibi
References: Main ref, more here, near bottom of page
Bribe: 200k
WIPs?: Sure? O w O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash