1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 825 826 827 > >> >>> »|

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image Rini has decided that she'd moving the thread and starting over again. Lots of things have been going on, and Rini's finding it hard to keep up with all the current stuff, so she'd rather just start from scratch.

User Image

On top of our newly updated Tektek Contest and RUA Tournament, I offer you artistic types a challenge. Come to my Tattoo Contest thread and submit some sexy WIPs before January! It is located here.
The Tektek contest has been updated to the theme of New Year's and has a deadline of January 1st.
Theme Day for November 15th will be Fancy Feathers and Distressful Dresses.
Rini has decided on a thread Theme Song. She has chosen We R Who We R by Ke$ha.
Maestro won Who's That Kitten Star? with her name suggestion of Citlali.
Ave won the Theme Day Roll. C=
Congratulations goes out to Nihill and X-Yami-no-Ko-X, who are our newest Thread Regulars! The Candy Jar section options are now open to them, including a Free Custom Profile from Tau if they save up 100k of Heart Points~
Congratulations goes out to Maestro of Melodies, who is our newest Thread Moderator! x3
Rini added a rule to the rules section. Read them please. And post a Kitten Star from the Gaia Emotes if you re-read the rules. C= Thank you.
Monday will begin what will henceforth be known as Spontaneous Theme Week aka RINI IS BORED AS ********! The theme for Saturday will be Flaunt It, and to conclude theme week, Sunday's theme will be Friendship is Magic.
Tomorrow we will have our first ever Spontaneous Theme Day! The theme will be Faeries.
In celebration of our 500 PAGE ANNIVERSARY, the page contest will be bumped up to 50k for just posting on that page! The 50k only counts once for each person posting on that page, multiple posts on page 500 will not count. Thanks for making KSCH successful for everyone! I love you guys so much!
Maestro won the Theme Day Roll. C=
The art auction is going to be postponed for a bit. Rini isn't gonna be on much for a while, but will try to get on as much as possible.
Our makeover and art are finished! I'll post a smaller version of the group shot in our about us post. C= Thanks again you two.
New Tektek Contest! Please go check it out~!
Okay guys, here's the deal. We're dying big time. And with how much I've been working and the fact that Eli will be here in a few days, that doesn't surprise me. We need to do something absolutely ******** HUGE. Something that will attract questing people to us, as well as donators. I'm thinking we need to have an Art Auction for Charity to raise some funds, and then have a KSCH Pride Beach Day in Towns, in which we will have some summer fun with lots of games! What do you guys think?
Looking for nudists and people to offer incentives to support the charity for TGSNE. As an incentive for any donators, Pix is holding a raffle for an April 2011 Letter, and DJ is raffling chibi art off to anyone that donates 50k or more.
RANDOM TABLEFLIP (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
Summer is coming, so don't forget about our Tektek Contest, and our need for TGSNE nudists, sponsors, and incentives. Will be posting new contests soon.
Nephi won the theme day roll.
Theme day, which is April 15th, will be Taurus.
Updates are done. C= Pix won the Theme Day roll, DJ the Tektek contest, and Cyanide the RUA tournament for the month.
'Kay so, I know I'm really behind in contest judging and stuff, but I'm really busy right now with school and work. I promise I'll do it as soon as I get a break. <3
I need people to donate some couple art for a contest that will be starting soon. PM me for specific details. It must be decent quality. C=
Tau, Pix, and Ave: I need your about me blurbs, except for Tau, unless you want something added. C= PM them please. Also, Tau, I need you to finish up the profile for the mule and your sections for the candy shop when you have some time. Cx
There are items up for sale in the second Candy Shop section, and our quester of the month for March is pixelated_rainbows, for whom I am holding a Kiki Kitty Plushie.
Editing the RUA rules a little. We'll be having a monthly contest instead of a weekly, due to a lack of interest.
Tektek contest details up. C=
Attention people formerly in Transcendence: if you are not a regular here already, your remaining Star Points will be eliminated on March 5th.
WEEEEEEEEEEE'RE OPEN! THEME DAY TODAY! COME VISIT THE CLUBHOUSE~
Onyx sponsored a quest! Check it out! C=
As promised, announcing our other two thread moderators officially today~ Congratulations goes out to latte au lait and pixelated_rainbows!
I need some people to do some stuff for me. Check here.
All donations to the mule should, from now until the end of the Valentine's event, be done through the event unless you wish to donate more than the sword is worth. This event should bring a nice, pricy hoard. o 3o
Nephi's short story contest is up. C= Check it out.
Thinking about doing an anonymous Valentine's gift exchange. Let me know if you're interested. x3
Looking for some 200x40 banners for linking. Will pay. C=
Updated the first candy shop section. x3 If you want to know more about me, go read it.
A bunch of things were just updated. Please go look and maybe give some input about what other contests to include. =D
I will be working on compiling a list of regulars from Transcendence regulars and making up contests this week. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. x3 [Spoiler: Theme day for February will be Valentine's Day Candy. Start working on your avis!]
Officially announcing Rawrtemis as our head thread moderator. <3
As an extension of the last announcement, I will be announcing two more mods on opening day. I will let the two know sometime this week. I do have two people in mind, but if something does happen between now and opening day, I have the right to revoke my decision.
Decided on an official opening day of February 14, 2011. Special contests and whatnot for that week. More to come. =D
Setting up still, but Transcendence people can post now. C= No donations will be given out until the official opening.

User Image

Updates // Rules // About Us // Candy Hearts // Contests I // Contests II // Donations // Donators // Calendar // Facts // Rini’s Candy Jar // Links In and Out

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Be a doll and give us a User Image?

Basics: NO QUOTE TREES. Quoting empty text to get the person's attention is fine, but quote trees piss Rini off. Do not piss Rini off.

Moar Basics: Follow Gaia's TOS. Also, no begging, no bumping (including replies with one emote), and no advertising.

Politeness: If you receive a gift or a donation, please post a thank you at least in the thread. example: "Thanks for the Coco Kitty, Anonymous Benefactor!"

Post Styles: No big post styles. If your post takes up all or most of a screen because of the style, it is too big.

Drama: NO DRAMA.

User Image

BE LITERATE. Rini hates illiteracy. If you don't speak English well due to the fact that it's not your native language, that's fine. But if you speak English, speak English the right ******** way.

User Image

Any donations to the Charity should be sent to the mule, Lord Kittenhearts.

If you want donations, stick around. We don't have time for people who don't have time for us.

Updates // Rules // About Us // Candy Hearts // Contests I // Contests II // Donations // Donators // Calendar // Facts// Rini’s Candy Jar // Links In and Out

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image
User Image Lord Kittenhearts User Image

This is the very awesome Thread Mule.

Send your questions, concerns, and donations for the charity to this mule. Also, the mule is the owner of the charity clubhouse, located here.

This is also the account that you should send a trade to when you want to cash out your Candy Hearts for gold.

User Image
User Image xRiniel User Image

Rini is the Owner. She decided to start a charity after her super awesome friend Ryu decided that she was done with Gaia, and Rini wanted to keep the dream alive. She's often not very social, so don't be offended if she doesn't reply to you.

Feel free to ask her if you have any questions. She doesn't bite. <3

User Image
User Image darkspectre17 User Image

Dark is Rini's boyfriend and main contributor of this charity.

He donated all of his items to Rini since he was quitting, which is the reason Rini can donate to you all.

So be nice. heart

User Image
User Image Rawrtemis User Image

Tautau (or Rawr) is the head thread moderator of this charity.

Rawry LOVES Pokefarm Grand Chase. She also loves to make profiles and talk to new people. Her favorite color is turquoise, and... that's about it. 8D
And she's the only living person that has full access to Rini's account, and vice versa. B3

User ImageUser Image latte au lait User Image

Latte is also known as Ave, or Milk to some.

She enjoys shopping, travelling, sleeping, and playing Gaia and Neopets.

She's an artist of sorts and likes pirates. c:

User ImageUser Image Pixitella User Image

A bookworm, an artist, and a weird person.

She likes coming up with different outfits. Glomping people. And gender bends a lot.

Beware of the Pix, she sees everything.

User ImageUser Image Maestro of Melodies User Image

Maestro is pretty much our (very busy) thread artist.

She's got something against faces.

And she lives in ******** CANADA. >D

User Image
The Valkyrie Ryu

Ryu is the owner of the charity Transcendence. She started that charity after her previous charity, Big Dweamers, failed. Rini decided to help her, and decided to keep her spirit alive in making a new charity in her honor. Ryu, we salute you. <3

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

From Left to Right, and Top to Bottom

DJ Harmonic
The Nephilim Rosier
Pixitella
Axletia
Kasnae_Sunaek
Reves de Chocolat
Animelee12
Maestro of Melodies
Rawrtemis
xRiniel
latte au lait
onyx_moonz
C y a n i d e B i t c h

Not Pictured:

darkspectre17
The Valkyrie Ryu
Nihill
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Updates // Rules // About Us // Candy Hearts // Contests I // Contests II // Donations // Donators // Calendar // Facts // Rini’s Candy Jar // Links In and Out

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Last Updated:
December 16, 2011

User Image : 100k
User Image : 50k
User Image : 10k
User Image : 5k
User Image : 1k

Pixitella [115]: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

DJ Harmonic [85]: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

C y a n i d e B i t c h [35]: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Nephilim Rosier [65]: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Animelee12 [60]: User ImageUser Image

onyx_moonz [30]: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rawrtemis [75]: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maestro of Melodies [0]:

Axletia [125]: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasnae_Sunaek [80]: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Reves de Chocolat [25]: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

latte au lait [60]: User ImageUser Image

Nihill [50]: User Image

X-Yami-no-Ko-X [75]: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sailor Tin Nyanko [50]: User Image

The Valkyrie Ryu [5]: User Image

User Image
Rini will take from her questing gold when needed.

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

The mule needs a Valentine's Day outfit! Design one using his current base only please. The tektek below has his base. The outfit must be under 50k, lower if possible. The winner will be given 10k! Feel free to enter as many times as you want before the deadline of February 14th~ All entries must be saved here for good measure. Please post your entries here and quote me~

Current Base (and outfit):
Entries:

The Endless Dreamer

latte au lait

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

User Image

The 15th of every month will be a special day - everyone has to dress up their avis according to the theme. Everyone will get one ticket if they dress up that day. The prize for the raffle winner is 25k, and will be determined by a random number generator.

₪ Feb. 2010 // Kawaii (Cute) // lookypanda
₪ March 2010 // Superheroes // MissSerenityCalling
₪ April 2010 // Goth // MissSerenityCalling
₪ May 2010 // Elemental // KenshinHimura86
₪ June 2010 // Neon // latte au lait
₪ Feb 2011 // Love // onyx_moonz
₪ Mar 2011 // 愛してる,日本. // Pixitella
₪ Apr 2011 // Taurus // The Nephilim Rosier
₪ May 2011 // Pokemon // --
₪ Jun 2011 // Walkin' on Sunshine // Pixitella/Animelee12
₪ July 2011 // On My Wings // All Regulars
₪ Aug 2011 // Ressurection // Axletia
₪ Sept 2011 // The Moon Festival // Maestro of Melodies
₪ Oct 2011 // Myths and Legends // latte au lait
₪ Nov 2011 // Fancy Feathers and Distressful Dresses // Axletia
₪ Dec 2011 // Drop Dead Sexy // latte au lait

User Image

The first post every 100 pages will earn 5k.

Pixitella Page 100
onyx_moonz Page 200
onyx_moonz Page 300
Axletia Page 400
Kasnae_Sunaek Page 500
Pixitella Page 600
The Valkyrie Ryu Page 700
-- Page 800

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image

There will be a RUA tournament that lasts for six months every year. The person who screenshots me the highest score will win 50k. If it's higher than my all-time score, you will win 100k. You can only win once every year to give others a fair chance.

User ImageCurrent Score List:

1. Maestro of Melodies // 41,998
2. Reves de Chocolat // 38,502

User ImagePast Winners:

Jan-Jun 2011 // C y a n i d e B i t c h
Jun-Dec 2011 // ----
Jan-Jun 2012 // ----
Jun-Dec 2012 // ----
Jan-Jun 2013 // ----

Note: You must prove that you attained that score by including your Gaia account, or something else that would prove it's your score, in the background of the shot.

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

The most recent Heart Point cash out will be posted here. C=

User Image
User Image

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

We really like the 2011 Valentine's Event items. C= Donate some?

All donations to us will be listed here. Anyone that donates will receive art from Rini based on the amount:

Under 10k: A sketch
10k-50k: A shaded sketch
50k-100k: Line Art
100k-500k: Shaded Line Art
500k-1mil: Traditionally Colored Line Art
1mil+: Digitally Colored Line Art

Samples eventually~

Rini is currently very busy, and will not be giving out art for a bit.

Anonymous // 01/24/2011 // Charcoal Grey Foot Soldier's Rounder Shield, Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Bottle, Catastrophe!, RIP Conan
pixelated_rainbows // 02/12/2011 // Lots and lots of Valentine's Event Items
ArrancarYoruichi // 02/14/2011 // V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Hairpin x2, V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Parasol x2, V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Bouquet x2, V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Parasol x2, V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade
pickleddegg // 02/22/2011 // 30,000 gold
QueerxCore // 06/24/2011 // V-Day 2k11 Radio Jack's Balloon x2, V-Day 2k11 Diedrich's Balloon x2
Rawrtemis // 06/24/2011 // May 2011 Letter
Nihill // 09/15/2011 // 10,000 gold, Aspiring Alchemist x2, I Herd U Liek Diedrichs
Kasnae_Sunaek // 09/24/2011 // 37,000 gold
Sarcastic Pop Tart // 11/20/2011 // Valentines Items
EnnaKhaos7 // 12/07/2011 // Grace of Aphrodite
Animelee12 // 12/16/2011 // 3,000 gold

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Rini's quests and whatnot C=

She will update this once in a while with a new fact about herself or something.

I guess.

>.>

Fiddlesticks.

1. Rini loves tropical birds, and she really wants one as a pet, but her parent's won't let her have one.

2. Rini has been in a long distance relationship for over 3 years.

3. Rini had big aspirations for questing on Gaia, but at some point she kind of just gave up, and instead decided to start a charity.

4. Rini's "Sweet Sixteen" was a Masquerade Ball. She never had an eighteenth birthday party.

5. Rini acts like a hardass, but deep down she's a girly girl.

6. Rini plays Magic: the Gathering.

7. Rini secretly likes the color pink, and despite her claims otherwise, despises the color yellow instead.

8. Rini loves cats.

9. Rini is filthy rich on Gaia, but works at Wendy's irl.

10. Rini plays a s**t ton of LoL. Usually as Caasiopeia or Anivia, but recently has been playing LeBlanc and Cho'gath.

11. Rini is tired a lot.

12. Rini has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. There is no cure.

13. Rini's favorite Pokemon is Mew. C=

14. Rini has an Oral Fixation. She is always chewing on something. Namely her lip or tongue.

15. Rini wears a size 8 in gauges and has two tattoos.

16. Rini's favorite season is Fall, and her favorite holiday is Halloween.

17. Rini loves those cheap popsicles that are nothing but dye and flavoring.

18. Rini spends a lot of time texting Maestro and Cy.

19. Rini wears $1000 worth of jewelry every day.

20. Rini wears a Scar of Rogue, Tragic Tower, a Promise Ring, her North Kitten Star, and some kind of elf ears on almost every avi.

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

This section is for people on the regular's list only! C=

User Image

Once every few months Rini will choose a regular that is questing and is on their way to their goal. She will purchase their quest item and sell it to them for LMP or AMP, minus whatever Candy Hearts they have accumulated. The decision between LMP and AMP is as to which is lower. This will only happen during months that the Charity has gold to spare. You must be a regular to have this available to you.

Lucky Quester of the Month:

₪ March 2011 // Pixitella // User Image Kiki Kitty Plushie
₪ October 2011 // latte au lait // User Image Selkie Legend

User Image

This is how it's gonna work:

You must have 100k worth of Candy Hearts to get a profile from me! The Candy Hearts are automatically deducted from your pool of points, so no trades are needed.
      You will PM both xRiniel and I when you order a profile. When you PM Rini, you will just be telling her that you are getting a profile from Rawrtemis, and she will deduct the 100k of Candy Hearts from your pool.

Samples:
      Photobucket
      Guest password: Arsenic-and-OldLace. (If there's still a password required.)

Imageshack (More Recent Samples)

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

PM Rini to trade links. x3 Thank you.

Rini's Quest Thread and RPs:

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

By latte au lait:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.68900688_1/][img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9821/kschlatte.gif[/img][/url]

By DJ Harmonic:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.68900688_1/][img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/Fire_Wolf1991/banner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces