User Image

Is it Friday already? Wow, time really flew while I was getting those weird medical treatments from Labtech Gene-- he said I'd contracted "blood hepatitis" from eating an old man's tooth, which I don't even remember doing, then he put me in a "medical coma" for a week. Science sure is complicated, huh? That's why you need a biological expert like me to fill you in on the latest Evolving Item news! We've got two of 'em evolving this week:

User Image

User Image Our new Rapid EI, Anesidora's Woe, is moving right along: this week, the box is opened, releasing a shadowy figure from his binds. His strange vestments are revealed, including an enchanted cloak sewn of pure despair.

User Image Our little pal Timmy is back-- after his long and troubling mutation, Edmund performed elaborate un-mutation surgery on him. The little guy seems to be recovering well, though he's still confined to his hospital wheelchair.

You can grab these EIs and tons of other cool stuff in the Gaia Cash Shop! Before you go, be sure to stop by our weekly poll and let us know which items you like the best. See you next time, ladies and gentlemen-- unless more baffling medical conditions befall me!