Welcome to Gaia! ::

cow

moo 0.6875 68.8% [ 11 ]
oink 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

User Image

I'm having trouble. I want to write it down, but I don't know how to start! D: Some advice?

User Image
Start anywhere. IT doesn't matter. Just get something down and go from there.
Sir Icehawk
Start anywhere. IT doesn't matter. Just get something down and go from there.
User Image

But what if it comes out wrong? D:

User Image
You're writing down your own memories. You can't get it wrong. And if you mix things up, you edit it until it's right.
So what if you mix something up or say the cow was blue and not white. It really doesn't matter. Get it down and fix it afterwards if you remember something differently.
Sir Icehawk
So what if you mix something up or say the cow was blue and not white. It really doesn't matter. Get it down and fix it afterwards if you remember something differently.
User Image

*sigh* okee, thx for the help

User Image

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Start from where it seems appropriate like when i brok my elbow i'd start from where we were on the roof and i tripped and end with the cast. see EASY!
Think fondly of these memories and simply allow the quill to flow across the parchment...

Tipsy Lunatic

"Ancient legend states the rank a fallen warrior held
Depended on the honor guard of foes that one had felled

The Queen Speaks good advice..... even if slightly incomplete perhaps.

As for myself, when I wish to record a memory I meditate for a few minutes on what I remember of it and think honestly to myself whether or not there are any gaps in the recollection.
And then, once I've determined how much I remember, I write it down in the order I remember it before I organize it chronologically. Then I try to sort it out chronologically and then by relevance and coherency.

So in tardy tribute to the one we couldn't save
We'll lay your fiery deaths like crimson flowers on her grave."
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Think fondly of these memories and simply allow the quill to flow across the parchment...

The singer is long forgotten. Only the song remains.

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
:O I love you (:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff