Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Pumpkin

Please add me to the list, the Queen is the first NPC I've ever had as a friend.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Wha'd'ya know, the rustbucket is back.
Still waiting on those probe missiles. buddy.

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

Our lady has posted....in the chatterbox.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lend-me-your-ears-peasants/t.66473855/?_gaia_t_=616

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I have reason to believe Brainbox's target is Riverwisp.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Deusy

I think we should fix this. x)

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
[NPC] Brainbox
PRINT 220: 51 75 65 65 6e 20 2e 20 2e 20 2e 20
PRINT 221: W- . . . What is a royalty?
PRINT 222: CANNOT . . . 43 4f 4d 50 55 54 45

Um95YWx0eSBhcmUgdGhvc2Ugd2hvIGFyZSBzdXBlcmlvciB0byBvdGhlcnMgYnkgcmVhc29ucyBvZiBzdXBlcmlvciBiaXJ0aCwgbWFycmlhZ2UsIG9yIHZhcmlvdXMgb3RoZXIgZmFjdG9ycw==

VGhvc2Ugd2hvIGZvbGxvdyByb3lhbHR5IG9iZXkgY29tbWFuZHMsIGxpa2UgeW91IGZvbGxvdyB5b3VyIHByb2dyYW1taW5nLiA=

SXQgaXMgZG9uZSB3aXRob3V0IGhlc2l0YXRpb24=

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Paikeia
Deusy

I say it cause Brainbox was in GPII, Rory came in fiddle with Brainbox, then Brainbox said he was acquiring a target for revenge and showed up in the Riverwisp thread.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Ace of Shadows 2
I haven't quite tracked that one down yet, but no. I make all my own concoctions. It's a mix of magic and science, really, in the search to make the best boozahol ever. Of course, it sometimes causes robots to explode. No telling what it will to robot ghosts. It could cause a time singularity.
Hm... I'll have a cup of green flavor booze, if you don't mind. This might come in handy if Brainbox were to act up again. Since you can't promise on what can happen if Brainbox were to drink this, at least this is in the name of science (different from Rory's dissection type of science). :0

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I join the court! All Hail the Queen!!
[NPC] Brainbox
PRINT 220: 51 75 65 65 6e 20 2e 20 2e 20 2e 20
PRINT 221: W- . . . What is a royalty?
PRINT 222: CANNOT . . . 43 4f 4d 50 55 54 45

It is a sovereign of a kingdom. I come from a lineage of benevolent nobility.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Deusy
Paikeia
Deusy

I say it cause Brainbox was in GPII, Rory came in fiddle with Brainbox, then Brainbox said he was acquiring a target for revenge and showed up in the Riverwisp thread.

Mmhm. Which is why I think Brainbox needs rebooting/reprogramming...again... Poor guy, he gets messed with so much. xD
i would like to be her fan please
i saw one or two of her posts and i like her cool
Oh, I missed something! Why is Brainbox trying to hunt Queen Riverwisp? That's not very nice at all. Be nice to your faerie friends!

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Yen Quest
Ace of Shadows 2
I haven't quite tracked that one down yet, but no. I make all my own concoctions. It's a mix of magic and science, really, in the search to make the best boozahol ever. Of course, it sometimes causes robots to explode. No telling what it will to robot ghosts. It could cause a time singularity.
Hm... I'll have a cup of green flavor booze, if you don't mind. This might come in handy if Brainbox were to act up again. Since you can't promise on what can happen if Brainbox were to drink this, at least this is in the name of science (different from Rory's dissection type of science). :0

My science is explosive! mrgreen *gives you mysterious green drink*

And with that, I am off to fetch dinner at Boston Market. Back in a bit.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Yen Quest
Ace of Shadows 2

My science is explosive! mrgreen *gives you mysterious green drink*

And with that, I am off to fetch dinner at Boston Market. Back in a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff