Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[NPC] Brainbox
Salaura
[NPC] Labtech Rory
I have an insect display box that would be perfect for this situation. Now if I can just find the probe storage container, we can begin the festivities.

How dare you even suggest putting our Queen in such a thing?!

Deandriea
[NPC] Labtech Rory
I have an insect display box that would be perfect for this situation. Now if I can just find the probe storage container, we can begin the festivities.
How DARE you! Her Majesty, and her people, are not for you to lay a filthy finger on.

990 PRINT: TARGETS AC- . . . ACQUIRED!
991 PRINT: Standing by with probe missiles
992 PRINT: 54 41 52 47 45 54 2c 20 4c 4f 43 4b 45 44 20 4f 4e 21
993 PRINT: 54 41 52 47 45 54 2c 20 4c 4f 43 4b 45 44 20 4f 4e 21
994 PRINT: AWAITING COUNTER COMMANDS

Where's the power down button when you need it?! Or a big hammer... Brainbox, I am disappointed.

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
You've united your voices, my followers. I have heard you! I do not wish to see harm come to my people...
My queen, I will protect from that evil scientist, no matter what the cost!

Magical Lunatic

Hmm.....I like the queen. She's so much fun to tease. But I like labtech because....well I love mad science. What to do? Someone suggested shipping. This has...potential. If we get them married he can probe her to his hearts content. And she'll probably enjoy it.

And I still need brainbox zurg probe missles. Someone suggest to Gaia that this be made into an item immediately. xd

Devoted Friend

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
You've united your voices, my followers. I have heard you! I do not wish to see harm come to my people...
And we do not want to see you harm. We are here for you, My Queen *bow* If you ever need us .

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

heart

We're loyal followers, my Queen.

Shameless Ladykiller

If nothing else she is intriguing. I wouldn't mind studying her. . .

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Celisasu
Hmm.....I like the queen. She's so much fun to tease. But I like labtech because....well I love mad science. What to do? Someone suggested shipping. This has...potential. If we get them married he can probe her to his hearts content. And she'll probably enjoy it.

And I still need brainbox zurg probe missles. Someone suggest to Gaia that this be made into an item immediately. xd

Blasphemy! The Queen needs no such consort!

Magical Lunatic

Salaura
Celisasu

Sure she does. I mean it'd probably cure her grumpiness too if she could have a bit of probing every evening. wink
Your allegiance will not be forgotten.

Tricky Saint

@ The idea of pairings; That's. . . really not the fitting mood in this case.

All in all, I find her interesting character-wise - looking forward to see more of her.

Shameless Ladykiller

Celisasu
Salaura
Celisasu

Sure she does. I mean it'd probably cure her grumpiness too if she could have a bit of probing every evening. wink

I can't argue with that.

*runs of to examine riverwisp*

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

Thank you, your majesty. We will always support you!

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Aaah, it's the fair Queen! <3 I am glad to see her out and about, as I am sure many other fairies and the rest of the court are.

...Wait, what's this about insect cases? D:

Divine Lover

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Tryna Lia
Aaah, it's the fair Queen! <3 I am glad to see her out and about, as I am sure many other fairies and the rest of the court are.

...Wait, what's this about insect cases? D:

The Labtech and Brainbox wanted to harm her. mad

Devoted Friend

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Thank you, your majesty!

Quick Reply

Submit