Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fatcat

Marketplace Cap Raised!

The Tycoon achievement now unlocks 10 additional slots in Marketplace, giving you 20 total. I'm running a script now to grant the new slots to everyone that already has the achievement. Any future completions of the Tycoon achievement will automatically unlock the new slots. Happy trading!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ATA happening now! 5/14/2012

Ask the Admin is currently in progress here and will be open until about 6 P.M. PDT.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Spring Mixer Ending

Hey everyone, the Spring Mixer mini-event will be ending today at midnight PDT. If you haven't already claimed your Toga and Onesie cup, head over to the mixer and claim them while you can!
Join us for ATA happening now on May 21, 2012

Me and other staff members will be online answering your questions until 6PM PST. Click here to join us!
Breaking News

BREAKING: Fire reported at H&R Wesley.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Gifting Interface Upgrade
Gifting items got a prettier page. The URL is a little prettier too. Your friendslist on that page is now sorted!

Be generous to a friend by gifting an item form your /inventory/ and check it out.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ATA happening now! 5/30/2012

Ask the Admin is currently in progress here and will be open until about 6 P.M. PDT.

Perfectionist

New items in Bid Blast

Time for the Bid Blast update!
Fafnir the Dragon, Draco Ladon, Dragon Knight, and Red Turquoise Dragon Torso Tattoo are up for bid this time.
Will you be the one to catch a rare item for a good price?

Good luck!

Greedy Fatcat

Testing new offer provider

We are testing a new offer provider with a split between two user groups. Some people will see the new offer provider and some will see the old system. Due to the nature of the test, some international users will be able to complete offers and some will not. We will be running this test for some period of time (1-2 months) and will be evaluating performance to bring you guys the best possible experience. Please feel free to give us feedback on the new system!

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
New Forum Feature
We added a new feature to forums. It's been often requested, both in Site Feedback and during the Spring Cleanings. It's intended to help discussions in areas as diverse as movies and games and books, and it even has uses as an organizational tool for long posts.

Unfortunately, we can't tell you what it is -- that would ruin the surprise.

Hopefully, you'll be able to figure out what it is, though. It is pretty handy. If only there was some clever meta in this message that might help figure it out. Some clue.

Maybe even not a clue. Maybe just the merest hint would help people figure it out.

Ah, well, perhaps it will go unused and unappreciated. The "Forever Alone" of features.

Okay, okay. If you use spoiler tags, you can have spoilers inside your messages now, like so:

My problem with the end of Mass Effect 3 was [spoiler]on my black and white monitor all the endings looked the same[/spoiler]

UPDATE: You can even close it again by clicking on any text in the spoiler that hasn't been styled by another BBCode tag -- so go ahead and click on this text and watch it recollapse. See this message for more particulars, if you're interested in the nitty gritty.

One more thing:

Spoilerception.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Events Page - Feedback Wanted

Hey guys. We're considering creating an events page that basically would contain an events calendar on it. To read about the proposed idea, see a mock up of the page, and submit your feedback, please visit this thread. Thanks!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
The Diamond Jubilee

Have you heard of the Diamond Jubilee? If not you may want to go look it up. Once you're up to speed be sure to stop by the forums to discuss the matter, saying the right magic word may just earn you a gem encrusted prize of your own!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Events Page - Feedback Ending

Hey guys. We're considering creating an events page that basically would contain an events calendar on it. We opened this idea to feedback last week and we will be ending the feedback thread tomorrow.

To read about the proposed idea, see a mock up of the page, and submit your feedback before it's too late, please visit this thread. After tomorrow the thread will be locked while we evaluate all the feedback given and decide on the final direction the page should take.

I would like to thank those of you who already gave your feedback, I saw a lot awesome ideas and we'll do our best to incorporate what we can.
Waffles is missing! please help me find Waffles... crying

Click here to see what happened

Waffles likes chicken, catnip, and of course, he likes me. whee He's kind of a lazy boy and he sleeps most of the day.

Waffles might show up in any forums except for the role playing forums. If you find him, he might leave a gift in your inventory.

Thank you for your help!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ATA happening now! 6/11/2012

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff