Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Becky needs some good hair...

Hey Gaians,

I was wandering around Gaia and I ran into Becky. She's feeling a bit stagnant, and is looking for some changes. Mostly, she is wanting to try a fresh new hairstyle. Said something about wanting good hair. Looks like she is confused about what style to get though, and since the release of the awesome Summer Styles CI, she seems more determined than ever to make a change...

Head over to her contest thread and help Becky get some good hair. If your suggestion is selected, you could score a cool Becky's Good Hair prize pack!

Feel free to enter the contest and hang out!
- Sisky

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Free GC
Hey guys, I just wanted to remind you that you can get some free and easy GC. All you need to do is visit http://www.gaiaonline.com/goluckylive Once there there is a link that will take you to our partner Lucky Lives' YouTube page where all you need to do is subscribe. If Lucky Live hits 1,000 subscriptions by 5:30PM PT then everyone who clicked through will get 150GC!

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Project Custom: Changes to Hidden Poses and Baby Golden Tickets
Hello all! In order to speed up the Project Custom queue, some changes are being made to Hidden Poses in user items effective August 24th, and to Baby Golden tickets effective September 17th. For more information, please visit this thread!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Free GCash Update
WOW!!! You guys are awesome. If you hadn't heard Lucky Live had a special promotion happening where if you clicked a special link on the Lucky Live page and then subscribed to our YouTube channel you would be granted 150GC if we reached 1,000 Subscribers. So far Lucky Live has reached over 3,000!!!!

If you wish to claim 150GC it is not to late. Just visit the Lucky Live landing page http://www.gaiaonline.com/goluckylive before 5:30 PM PT later this evening everyone who participated will be granted their GC.

...maybe as an added bonus... if we hit 5k subscribes in the next hour and a half we can create a special achievement...?

Stay tuned to Lucky Live, they will be giving out a Fitbit Alta later today. Details on that can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lucky-live/fitbit-alta-giveaway/t.102971585/

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Runway Rewards

Runway prizes have been updated for the new currency!

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hey there,

We're going to be pushing today's Ask the Staff to next week, August 29, 2017. Sorry for the delay, but we hope to see you all there! If you can't make it, be sure to post in our pre-event thread! See you all there!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Dreadful Words!: A BAD Poetry Contest...

Hello Gaians! I just realized that the 18th was Bad Poetry Day. Oh bad poetry - unlike amazing poetry, bad poetry can move us in ways the poet possibly didn't expect. Like anger, annoyance, or if it's a REALLY cheesy poem, to fits of laughter. And who doesn't love a good laugh?

Anyway, to celebrate the pure art that IS bad poetry, I'm hosting a bad poetry contest! If your deliciously dreadful entry wins, you'll score a fab prize pack to help your avatar capture the feel of a bad poet.

Head on over to the official contest thread and get your poet-ing on! We look, uhhh, forward to all the tacktacular entries?!
Images blocked on mobile browser

We've added an additional setting today in response to your concern that images in the forums were taking up too much mobile bandwidth.

Starting today, all images will not be displayed on your mobile browser by default. Tap on the User Image icon to display the image content.

To disable this feature, visit your account setting and look for the "Mobile Image Block" option on the bottom left side.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dumpster Haiku Facebook Contest

In celebration of Sisky's Dreadful Words Poetry Contest, we are hosting a very special Dumpster Haiku Contest on the Gaia Online Facebook where 10 winners will receive a Dumpster Haiku Prize Pack filled with items! You'll need to hurry though: the contest ends on August 26, 2017 at 11:59am PDT. Good luck!

[Click Here to Enter]

Note: The link above will direct you to the Gaia Online Facebook Page.

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Sweet Stuff Tier Issues

Hello everyone! We're encountering some issues with the Sweet Stuff Tier currently and wanted to touch base with you all with regard to what's going on. A few things are not behaving as intended currently, but as we want the tier to be available to you, we wanted to be transparent about what's going on that's not behaving as intended at this moment.

- Currently, when Angel Subscribers purchase Gaia Cash, the bonus Gaia Cash that you get with your purchase is being included in the fund level. This is unintentional behavior, as it should be funding based on the base amount of Gaia Cash you purchase. However, given it's beneficial to all of you for it to be doing this, we're opting to leave it be for now until our developers have time to have a closer look at it.

- Similarly, regular bonus Gaia Cash sales will tack on the bonus to your fund level, instead of the base price. While we intend for this to be fixed in the future, it will be to all of your benefit right now especially at this very moment ninja

- When you subscribe or re-subscribe, the amount you spend on that is not being reflected in the tier fund. If you purchase or are charged for a subscription while the tier is active and this would get you to one of the tier levels, please file a ticket at the Help Center and we'll get you your tier rewards!
So there's a new Star Oddities circus in town? Curious...

Oh hello Gaians...

I noticed something curious today. A new circus is in town. Calls itself Star Oddities. Curious. Always intrigued by fellow circus folk and their whimsical shenanigans. I stopped by to see what's going on, and I must say, its got drama, circus actors and medical supplies. This got me thinking - I wonder what would happen if one tried to dress up as both a medical AND circus professional at the same time... Let's see shall we?

I'm going to host a contest, an avatar contest - dress your avatar up in a combination of themes: Medical professional and circus star, and the most impressive hybrids could win an amazing prize pack.

- Loyal
Payent system restored

The update at 3am had caused a bug with the payment system. The bug had been fixed and Paypal payment system is working again. Sorry for the trouble!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sweet Stuff Tier

Hey Gaians!

We've fixed an issue with the Sweet Stuff Tier where if you purchase a subscription (or your subscription is renewed) you do not get credit toward the tier. If you have purchased or renewed your subscription during the course of the tier, you should now see the credit applied to the tier.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Website Loading Issues

Hey guys! We're aware some users are experiencing connectivity issues to the website. Our developer team is looking into it. Once we have an update, we will post another alert.

Thank you for your patience. emotion_yatta

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Sweet Stuff Tier Extended to 8/29!

Good morning!

Our developer team is still working on resolving the website loading issue affecting some Gaians. Once we have another update we will make another alert. In light of the loading issues, we have decided to extend the Sweet Stuff Tier to 8/29/2017 at 11:59pm PDT. We will be updating the Sweet Stuff Tier announcement to reflect this change shortly.

Thank you all for your patience, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff