Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forums fixed!

Our devs were right on it! Everything should be back to normal.

yum_strawberry
Image Resize Feature For Image Tag

It's a feature that we should have long ago, but we finally have the option to resize images on the image tag. Easiest to explain this is through examples:

usage:
[IMG="width,height"]

example:
[IMG="100,200"]

User Image

[IMG="300"]

User Image

[IMG="height=150"] // you can also throw in width and height inside the quotes

User Image

PS - sorry for breaking BBCODE earlier

Tomorrow morning the fix for journals and guilds BBCODE will be uploaded, as well as support for percentage instead of pixel size for the resize option
BBCODE still broken in Guilds and Journal

Sorry, the work to convert Guilds and Journals to the new BBCODE was more work than anticipated. We will have it fixed for you in a few more hours. Sorry for the wait!
BBCODE Update Complete

Hello everyone!

While working on reviving Monster Galaxy, I couldn't help myself but to do some tinkering. This time I've migrated all features outside of Forums to use the new BBCODE that Forums had been using for the past few years. Things like the new smilies, video tags, and the image resize tags should all work everywhere across the site now.

Many little changes had to be made across the site, so there's bound to be a few places left that still need special attention.

If you see any errors, please report them in this thread below:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/bbcode-bug-report-thread/t.101748691/

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Ask the Staff

Hey there,

With all the work being done to continue making Gaia a fun place unfortunately most of the ATS staff is a bit busy today.

But fear not! We will be having it tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday)! So we hope you join us then!

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lake Kindred Amulet Feature

I am happy to announce the launch of the amulet system in Lake Kindred!

Amulets are a new type of item that can be equipped to your kin to give them unique buffs. There are three basic types of amulets. Square, circle and diamond, each with different rarity levels. You can reveal the equip sockets for each of your kin. Each socket will allow you to equip a particular shape of amulet. Visit the My Kins section in Lake Kindred and go to Equip Items to reveal the sockets on your kin. Please note, once you equip an amulet onto a kin, both the amulet and your kin will become soulbound and cannot be sold back to the store until you un-equip the amulet. It also will cost a little gold to un-equip amulets depending on the amulet rarity.

For today only, we are giving out a free amulet. Click here to claim your item!

Have fun with the new feature!

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
There appears to be a slight issue with the grant link from my previous post. Please double check your inventories, even though you may have received an error message.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amulet Grant Extension

I've extended the amulet grant from yesterday's post for one more day for those of you who may have missed it.

Claim

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lake Kindred Update

We are aware of the issue with reward drops in Kindred and working on getting things back to normal.

We are also lowering the amulet un-equip costs for normal and rare amulets.

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lake Kindred

We've made a change recently which caps the number of times Sycamorte and Phantom Sycamorte can spawn per day, per account to 20 times. There is also a cap on the number of battles that can be played per day which is 5,000. We will monitor the Lake Kindred forum and adjust as needed if the numbers seem unreasonable.

In other news, I've rolled out a couple of bug fixes where amulet stats were being miscalculated.

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kindred Feedback Thread

Hello, please visit the following thread and leave your feedback regarding the recent changes made to Lake Kindred.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/lake-kindred-spawn-cap/t.101769527/
The New Clear Tag

I've added a new tag for those who like to use the ImgLeft and ImgRight tags:

User Image
In example one,
I need to type a lot to clear the vertical height
so that the text will show up underneath the image
If I start a code tag now:
The coded content looks like this

The new tag is called

[clear]

Here's an example of it working:

User Image
In example one,
But if I add the clear tag right here,

Text will clear the image.
If I start a code tag now:
The coded content looks like this

[imgleft="200,200"]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2397cf2878c6fc8eefdb9ece0dae02f6/tumblr_ok791fPYoA1r4bme3o1_500.jpg[/imgleft]
In example one,
But if I add the clear tag right here,[clear]
Text will clear the image.
If I start a code tag now: [code]The coded content looks like this

Just a small change, but I hope you'll find it useful. The actual button will be added later.
SCAS Members - New UI Library Testing

To all SCAS beta testers with touchscreen laptops:

I've installed yet another newer version of the UI library for testing. If you have a touchscreen laptop, please try the inventory arranger again then drop by the SCAS guild and let me know whether it's working or not. sweatdrop

Update: So far results are positive. If it's working for you, please also test other parts of the site, such as LK, marketplace, forums, trading, guilds, and profile.

Thank you!

SCAS Guild Page
Crystal Box is Changing!?

Good morning, Gaians! We have a special treat in store for you today. Yes, that’s right! We will be pausing Coupon for an exciting reason! Sometime today, we will be revamping the Exclusive Item that you receive with a purchase of 1000GC or more! These Bonus Bags will be the talk of Gaia, so keep your eye out!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff